BANGKOK
webfact

Samui: Russian on huge overstay arrested while having his lunch!

1 hour ago, Scot123 said:

What a nasty twisted person you are. Revelling in someone's ill fortune. Yes he overstayed, he has been caught and he will suffer and be treated worse than a dog for who knows how long before being deported and your cheering. Phew... 

There's an ignore function on TV for posters that p!$$ you off.  This one & a few more like him are on mine 😉

:jap:

1 hour ago, Snackbar said:

Slant?

RU sure?

If you start a discussion on what Mr Clarkson said a couple of years ago, you are on a slippery slope indeed. 

Edited by ratcatcher
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RedPill said:

Well, you have to take a step back and look at yourself from a bit further away for a moment, to be able to see it.

You are cheering caught overstayers in every thread and you have this 'Visa denied' (it screams schadenfreude) avatar

.... put this together 1 +1 and how do you think yourself how you come across?

Plus you would report them yourself.

Whether you see it or disagree with it or not. It is a bit more than just posting an opinion.

Ok, thanks! I took a step back and now I understand better. Yes, it´s worng. I am actually cheering caught overstayers, and when I reached that conclusion, I felt happiness.

I guess that must make me evil in some peoples eyes. But, that´s okey! If that is what it takes to claim that the right way is to follow the law in the country you chose to visit or reside in, then so be it.

Regarding my avatar, that one has nothingdo do with overstaying, or can you please connect that part for me. Last but not least. In this part of the forum I have been tols we use english. So I will just translate for the rest of the readers. schdenfreude mean plainly "having a ball out of somebody elses misery.

7 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Ok, thanks! I took a step back and now I understand better. Yes, it´s worng. I am actually cheering caught overstayers, and when I reached that conclusion, I felt happiness.

There are many who think overstayers should be caught .... but you take this complete thing to the extreme and complete new level in the way you post about it ... as per usual, it's not what you say .... it's how you say it! 😉

Edited by RedPill
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, uesnyc said:

If only US Homeland security could get it done like this.

I think they do it a bit differently there :

Image result for pictures of swat teams in action

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, uesnyc said:

The guy should be given a Thai passport for his devotion to Thailand, as would happen in most democracies with an amnesty. Thailand needs to give him a Thai passport. Come on, only fair. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Ok, A question deserves an answer. If you like it or not is totally besides the point.

In my opinion he is disgusting because, according to me (in my opinon), he is engaging in a disgusting behaviour by breaking the Immigration law of Thailand. In my opinin that leads to a bad reputation for foreigners in Thailand, which I believe is a contributor to harscher enforcement of the Immigration laws.

I’m disgusted by your spelling!

All he’s done is spend all his money in Thailand for almost 8 years, harming no one, least of all Thai people, who have been the main beneficiaries of his spending.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

I guess that must make me evil in some peoples eyes. But, that´s okey! If that is what it takes to claim that the right way is to follow the law in the country you chose to visit or reside in, then so be it.

Regarding my avatar, that one has nothingdo do with overstaying, or can you please connect that part for me. Last but not least. In this part of the forum I have been tols we use english. So I will just translate for the rest of the readers. schdenfreude mean plainly "having a ball out of somebody elses misery.

I think you mean schadenfreude? A sad condition for those that get a thrill from other people’s misfortunes. You read like a concentration camp guard?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Where did you read that?

I mean what's the guy going to do, deny it's him?

You really think they can't do anything just because your passport is somewhere else?

I looked at the picture.

And on the picture it seems he sits in a restaurant with a meal and the officer next to him looks into something which might be his passport.

In the theoretical case that I would have years of overstay and someone would ask me for my passport then I would probably tell him that I have it at home. And if he tells me to get it I would tell him it's such a long way, maybe tomorrow. And I would offer the officer a compensation for his work or ask him to come later to my home to start negotiations... After all, this is Thailand.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

I guess that must make me evil in some peoples eyes. But, that´s okey!

You don't get it, but it's ok. 

Can you see the difference in posting something like: I don't like overstayers, they give us a bad rep and maybe are the reason for the tightening rules.

To your approach ... hang em high, scum of the earth, when I see them I report them etc. etc. 

Can you see the difference? 

You are overly obsessed with it ... in every thread. It's not just an opinion you post about, that's why you repeatedly have to explain over and over again in every thread "I'm just posting my opinion" and everyone is questioning this.

It goes a bit beyond my understanding that you can't see this? Or do you just enjoy that kind of attention?

It's very weird, to say the least.

Edited by RedPill
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

I sure how you have NEVER broken any law in Thailand, right? Have you NEVER driven over the speed limit, even by 5 km/h? Or you have never driven after a few too may drinks? These people are also disgusting in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

When am I cheering? As usual I post my opinion, and I do not like overstayers. That he will be treated like a dog, and maybe not know when he can come home is not my fault. That he made all by himself. He probably like self-inflicted mental pain. There is no need to overstay, and there is no valid excuse for it.

How can you tell if a person is an overstayer, by looking at them? Or do you mean you can like someone for years but if they overstay by one day now you do not like them?

In a group of twenty people can you pick the overstayer simply because you don't like them.

Logically you cannot like anyone as you do not know their immigration status. And I'm sure the feeling is reciprocal.

• Confused 1

Where is his ByeBye alien face mask decoration ?

All Countries could follow that creative idea with their overstayers

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, uesnyc said:

Likewise UK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1