Dolly Parton, 73, is wearing a sexed-up gown with a thigh-high slit at the 2019 CMAs

snoop1130

Dolly Parton, 73, is wearing a sexed-up gown with a thigh-high slit at the 2019 CMAs

8565.PNG

Dolly Parton is seriously sexy at 73!

The Tennessee native looked gorgeous as ever as she walked the red carpet at the 2019 Country Music Association Awards. She hosted the show alongside fellow female powerhouses Carrie Underwood and Reba McEntire.

In addition to her signature platinum blonde hair — still ultra-voluminous, although not as sky-high as it has been in years past — Dolly rocked a crystal-covered cream gown with a revealing slit that showed off her legs.

Dolly is a 44-time CMA nominee, but her appearance on Wednesday was one of just a handful of times she has attended the annual awards show. 

Full Story: https://www.aol.co.uk/entertainment/2019/11/14/dolly-parton-73-is-wearing-a-sexed-up-gown-with-a-thigh-high-s/

8 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

A  "one "   what?

One of those dresses , I think I would look good in one , also very practical in this Thai heat.

If I was referring to Dolly Parton I would need to get two, otherwise I would be unbalanced and tip over.

12 minutes ago, sirineou said:

One of those dresses , I think I would look good in one , also very practical in this Thai heat.

If I was referring to Dolly Parton I would need to get two, otherwise I would be unbalanced and tip over.

Oh !  Ok. I will  just  put  the imagery  aside.  I  need   some  sleep.

1 minute ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Oh !  Ok. I will  just  put  the imagery  aside.  I  need   some  sleep.

I am afraid Imagining me in a dress will not help you with sleep , but will do wonders with you diet if you are trying to lose weight.

Archived