Cheap Studio for Sale in Jomtien with Rental Income

Cozy studio for sale with a renter in a popular Jomtien Beach Condominium. The apartment is located on the 14th floor, 28 sq.m. in building A2. The studio comes fully furnished with good quality furniture and is equipped with all appliances.

The complex offers two large swimming pools, gym, covered and open parking, security and a good selection of restaurants. A great location close to the beach, local amenities and public transport to Pattaya City.

Rental income is 6,000 Baht per month. Sale price is 920,000 Baht. Transfer fees 50/50. Foreign name. Call 0870632177 (whatsApp), Line ID: gulhonour

9.jpg

Gym.jpeg

DSC_6035 (Medium).JPG

a71fb45f-3f67-4f73-acf9-d9a2492e6809.jpg

5054205f-3bc7-4134-805e-0965dfc8cb21.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-20 at 13.00.22(3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-20 at 13.00.22(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-20 at 13.00.22.jpeg

20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's that big black box on table, looks familiar but can't quite put a finger on it...…..

had to look at pics again, wondered what yr on about, but yep i see it.

wonder if its included ?

hope so, would make a great conversation starter... 'whats that? ehhhh? really ? my grandpa had one I think...'

You haven't included the view from the balcony is there a reason for that ? And I'm afraid you're not cheap  ! I call these the Russian prison condos. At 500k it would be a deal as a lock-upl ! Not long before the mods shut this one down. That said these are solid blocks in an ok location and have survived the tests of time quite well (1993). 

https://www.thailand-property.com/condo/3312/jomtien-beach-condominium

Image result for jomtien beach condominium

45 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's that big black box on table, looks familiar but can't quite put a finger on it...…..

The "big black box on the table" is covered off in the title, "Cheap".

Well I see we have a whole host of helpful people on the forum this evening.

While I agree that the odd looking very small black box was probably already second hand when the condo was built, that can be well fixed for 10-15,000 Baht.

The kitchen does admittedly look like much more than a boiled egg and a coffee would need major planning in advance, but cosy is cosy, as the advert does confess.

Bathroom must be half OK mind, we got three photos of that. :smile:

Next poor fella thinking of using the forums Real Estate section to advertise is probably going to take one look at this thread and go hang themselves, so Thanks for that.

Maybe I should offer one free "Avoid a warning" pass for the first person to post something helpful.

4 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Well I see we have a whole host of helpful people on the forum this evening.

While I agree that the odd looking very small black box was probably second hand when the condo was built, that can be well fixed for 10-15,000 Baht.

The kitchen does admittedly look like much more than a boiled egg and a coffee would need major planning in advance, but cosy is cosy, as the advert does confess.

Bathroom must be half OK mind, we got three photos of that. :smile:

Next poor fella thinking of using the forums Real Estate section to advertise is probably going to take one look at this thread and go hang themselves, so Thanks for that.

Maybe I should offer one free "Avoid a warning" pass for the first person to post something helpful.

The sink like many low rent places in LOS has wonky Thai tap syndrome. 

Ok helpful 6k is ok for rent given the block and location imho. Don't think it's an urgent sale as (s)he hasn't put MUST SELL / HOT SALE / FIRE SALE in the title so it probably ain't. Foreign name a plus and the view will be one of the other blocks. So cool it maybe and great for exhibitionists but not so great if you don't want to think you are in jail. It's worth what someone will pay for it but they should go for 799999 to see if it will fly. 

Here's one for 750k allegedly 2sqm more and a more modern feel - but we don't know if its foreign/company or Thai. 

https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/listings/chonburi-condo-nazzvfgh

1 minute ago, kingofthemountain said:

Don't know if it's an useful question or not but where is the sink in the ''kitchen''?

Well not spotted - the "kitchen" is a slab of marble on a cupboard. Don't think they are an agent which you will see if you google the phone number - it's been listed on three different websites and that's it. - Hasn't rented at that price since May either but that is to be expected in the low season. 

4 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Don't know if it's an useful question or not but where is the sink in the ''kitchen''?

You want two sinks in a 28sqm condo? Can't you see the one in the bathroom, with a bucket underneath for the real crappy and large stuff?

All we are missing is the photo of the balcony really, so we can see whether or not it would be plausible to say your gf, or yourself accidentally leaned over a bit too far on a low railing, and of course for a not overly bright view beyond. 

Then again though, what can you expect from an as the Ad says, "cheap" condo? Lots of negatives other than the price, which I have to say has to be considered hopeful at best, given the gallery on offer. 

16 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

You want two sinks in a 28sqm condo? Can't you see the one in the bathroom, with a bucket underneath for the real crappy and large stuff?

All we are missing is the photo of the balcony really, so we can see whether or not it would be plausible to say your gf, or yourself accidentally leaned over a bit too far on a low railing, and of course for a not overly bright view beyond. 

Then again though, what can you expect from an as the Ad says, "cheap" condo? Lots of negatives other than the price, which I have to say has to be considered hopeful at best, given the gallery on offer. 

There's a thin line between deluded and hopeful in this market. I'll wager that this is the "view" . You could probably get away with saying 'see' view as you can see it. Just. 

6 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

There's a thin line between deluded and hopeful in this market. I'll wager that this is the "view" . You could probably get away with saying 'see' view as you can see it. Just. 

Looks like you got to lean a fair bit out of your balcony to get that sea glimpse, and from that shot, the balconies don't seem to be much above mid thigh level, a potentially dangerous height, especially for inebriated or unwanted people. :smile:

7 minutes ago, Chazar said:

I  like the none earthed 2  pin socket over the sink............handy for the ex wife?

Could be bathroom safe on a RCB - but given TIT and it's colour I'm guessing not. A death trap in more ways than one but I've spotted a sprinkler in the main room. Sadly if you google these block it has had quite a few balcony fall deaths over the year. A  60 year old Brit died in February in A2 and this ad first appeared in May makes me wonder if it is the same one. 

20 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Looks like you got to lean a fair bit out of your balcony to get that sea glimpse, and from that shot, the balconies don't seem to be much above mid thigh level, a potentially dangerous height, especially for inebriated or unwanted people. :smile:

Often these balconies are a shocker in nearby View Talay 1 they put in 2 bars .

Image result for view talay 1

But when they built View Talay 2A they went for 4 bars but on building the rear block 2B later they decided to skimp and went for 3 

Image result for view talay 2

Image result for view talay 2

There's a really tragic tale of a poor foreigner losing his child - if you have young children I would say any floor that isn't ground is an absolute red line. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 11:48 PM, beautifulthailand99 said:

But when they built View Talay 2A they went for 4 bars but on building the rear block 2B later they decided to skimp and went for 3 

Wasn't VT2B built before VT2A?

Archived