It's official: American who escaped from Pattaya court is dead

webfact

15 hours ago, Nkpjed said:

Local police in Sa Kaeo had mounted a bedside guard that changed every eight hours and appealed through the US Embassy for relatives to come forward. 

what relative would want to come forward to claim this pile of s*#t and pay his hospital expenses???!!!!    Good luck with that.

Wow, he did not even have a trial in one of the most corrupt countries in the World, and you say he's guilty. We know who the piece of sh^t is, lol. I would agree with you if it was Singapore. The hospital will survive in LOS, the land of scams, they scam Thais and tourists alike out of trillions, they make the jet ski guys look like Mormons, no need to shed a tear for hospitals. 

Local police in Sa Kaeo had mounted a bedside guard that changed every eight hours and appealed through the US Embassy for relatives to come forward.

That was for them to come forward to pay his hospital bill, right? I wonder who is gonna pay for his hospital bills anyway if they don't pay it?

On 11/17/2019 at 10:57 AM, J Town said:

Him and Epstein can compare notes in hell.

I think what you ment to say was.....

Him and Epstein can compare notes on the luxury tropical island they will now live out the rest of their days on......

Archived