BANGKOK
ivor bigun

How has your life been ,good bad ,fantastic?

10 minutes ago, MadMuhammad said:

Long story short. I had a read only tough up bringing with not enough positive role models and hence I was off the rails until I decided at 27 to turn my life around. 
In 6 years I went back to school, Re-skilled anf got myself a career, bought my first million dollar home and travelled the world. 
I had 3 very respectable attempts at not making it past 35 but here I am @ 42 living in Thailand without a care in the world.  
Life is fantastic, wouldn’t be dead for quids 

I guess and hope you have learned how to turn bad to good by now. It is a very good scill, knowing for every dawnfall, you get up stronger!

4 minutes ago, mike787 said:

Living the dream too...best prices and action is NON STOP the way I like and NEED it!!  I LOVE this place, better than the movies.  My mates can't believe it!  

Whatever makes your day, and some is stuck with an imaginary god, others is occupied with this cind of imaginary women. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Whatever makes your day, and some is stuck with an imaginary god, others is occupied with this kind of imaginary women. 

No the women are not imaginary.  Its the "no commitment" that some think is morally beneath them and their imaginary god

• Haha 1

Ok.

First 42 years my life was a disaster, then for another 30 years a roller-coaster ride, now that I'm retired its trouble again.

Definitely best idea is not to be born as life is a scam.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, giddyup said:

So-so

I think most people could say a bit of each.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

My life has had more ups and downs than a bar girls"s knickers. 

So's mine, but that is assuming that most times the bargirl is not wearing knickers. 😀

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

what has your life been like ,you tell me about yours

I'm not interested in your life mine has been good more than a few regrets on my life journey that's life and now I'm in Thailand I am happy to be an alien.

alien.jpg.391c1bc01badb2b440ac9616fd43675e.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, WalkingOrders said:

I am married to a lovely Thai woman, she has a daughter from previous marriage that I raise as my own. I love them, and they love me. I believe God brought me here. My life is great. Does that mean perfect? No, but its pretty close. We could all live close to same comfort level in the USA, and in a year or so, we are going to do a couple of 30 or 60 day bounces a year to the USA...things like renting full furnished cabin in the snow 🙂 I miss snow.

I believe (know) that Etihad brought me here!

Edited by wgdanson

7 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Maybe a Buddhist country is just where I need to be to get that second chance

Then why Thailand?

• Like 1