On 16th birthday, California student opens fire at his high school, killing two

webfact

20 minutes ago, lust said:

Bradyunited? lol, what is this garbage? You think 310 people getting shot equates to 310 school shootings? You know how many gang bangers are shot per day selling crack on the streets?

Jesus, this forum is brain dead it seems.

You commented....

2 hours ago, lust said:

Are you not surprised that these attacks don’t happen daily? 

I simply pointed out that they do happen daily, providing a link. Admittedly by commenting thus, I was hilighting the fact that your post was silly rubbish.

But no... I don’t think that 310 gunshots a day equates to 310 school shootings a day. No where is that mentioned in context of 310... but if you must go there... That figure is closer to twice a week. (85 this year... plenty enough bullets for your children or grandchildren to dodge)

now... back to 310.... which is close to a shooting every day in every state (sometimes the madness has 1 day off a week).... so your question....

2 hours ago, lust said:

Are you not surprised that these attacks don’t happen daily? 

Is surprising, to say the least too.... 

as too....

2 hours ago, lust said:

Blame social media, blame capitalism, blame the lack of mental health care, blame the neglecting parents, blame the retards who commit the atrocities, but don’t blame the guns.

When stridently claiming that guns don’t kill people, when suggesting that social media kills people... or capitalism kills people... or mental health kills people... or neglect kills people instead.... well damn, some are indeed brain dead. (Common ground... love it!)

3 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

this is not news as far as the usa are concerned!

Well actually I'm very surprised that a school shooting where there were "only" two dead even made the national news. I don't think that is categorized as a mass shooting. So I guess I'm agreeing with you.

10 minutes ago, jany123 said:

You commented....

I simply pointed out that they do happen daily, providing a link. Admittedly by commenting thus, I was hilighting the fact that your post was silly rubbish.

But no... I don’t think that 310 gunshots a day equates to 310 school shootings a day. No where is that mentioned in context of 310... but if you must go there... That figure is closer to twice a week. (85 this year... plenty enough bullets for your children or grandchildren to dodge)

now... back to 310.... which is close to a shooting every day in every state (sometimes the madness has 1 day off a week).... so your question....

Is surprising, to say the least too.... 

as too....

When stridently claiming that guns don’t kill people, when suggesting that social media kills people... or capitalism kills people... or mental health kills people... or neglect kills people instead.... well damn, some are indeed brain dead. (Common ground... love it!)

Fair enough, I’m just drunk-posting. Lol

9 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

you mean other countries shouldn't know or write about mass shootings that occur -more or less - on a regular basis in your country?

Eeeh? What? In my country? What country would that be? Can you also please try to make sense, or file an instruction book for easy understanding, of what else you posted about?

This has zero to do with availability of guns. When I was in High School I had 2 guns of my own. A rifle and a hand gun, never did I ever....ever have a thought of shooting anyone. Taking away the guns won't get to the root of the problem.

9 hours ago, samsensam said:

no one seems to care enough about the gun culture carnage in the US to do anything about it. very sad.

Yes, it is really sad. Unfortunately nothing will happen until the people realize that it´s not a freedom to be able to own and carry weapon. It´s a curse in dysfunctional society!

9 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

This has zero to do with availability of guns.

How does it feel to make such a wrong post? I do not say it has all to do with the availability of guns, but it is and will as long as they are so easily available be a key factor. Stating that it has zero do do with it, just because you has 2 guns of your own and nothing went ballistc inside your skullbone during that time is total nonsense.

Or maybe you just wanted to tell peopel you has 2 guns of your own in high school? :cheesy:

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

How does it feel to make such a wrong post? I do not say it has all to do with the availability of guns, but it is and will as long as they are so easily available be a key factor. Stating that it has zero do do with it, just because you has 2 guns of your own and nothing went ballistc inside your skullbone during that time is total nonsense.

Or maybe you just wanted to tell peopel you has 2 guns of your own in high school? :cheesy:

Who are you to say my post is wrong. The key is to figure out why some feel the need to kill.

What's nonsense is thinking making guns illegal will take the thought of murder away from a young person. 

18 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

This has zero to do with availability of guns. When I was in High School I had 2 guns of my own. A rifle and a hand gun, never did I ever....ever have a thought of shooting anyone. Taking away the guns won't get to the root of the problem.

But... if ya did, by chance, think of shooting someone.... you were set to go, right? Some might say a ticking bomb ready to go off. Or.... if your immediate family felt the need... they were set to go, too, right?

shops put snacks and treats close to the service counter because it’s a well established fact that humans are subject to impulse gratification. Removing the treats to a separate, less easily available spot, counters the impulse, and reduces sales of those items

its not hard to equate removing guns from general ownership to less impulse driven shootings, is it?

Don’t worry everyone Donald will save us he’s warning against vaping lol no we need real gun control the VAST majority of Americans support this we just need leadership and courage in our government sadly lacking at the moment I to had guns in high school not assault weapons tho 

6 hours ago, justin case said:

my bet is psychiatric SSRI medication, but people here love to delete a comment like this, while it has been proven that most school shooters were on anti-depressants, with side effects like SUICIDE ideation

https://www.google.com/search?q=SUICIDE+ideation+ssri

Given the lack of likes on your post, I guess we are the only two people who see medication as the most likely cause of all these incidents in the US. Whilst I see many issues with the US's gun laws, the rampant, unabated destruction of society by big pharma (and here I include the opiod epidemic) is such an awful thing to witness. The cocaine cartels have finally been outdone in terms of damage inflicted on society via drugs - legal or not.

21 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Who are you to say my post is wrong. The key is to figure out why some feel the need to kill.

What's nonsense is thinking making guns illegal will take the thought of murder away from a young person. 

Just keep BS your way through this as always. It´s no nonsense. It´s a fact that mass shotings by mentally ill people and people that wants to kill others is made easier with liberal gun laws.

I am not saying that making all guns illigal would solve the problem, but nither can you say that it has absolutely zero to do with it. That´s just plain dumb. Therefore I am the guy to say that your post is wrong.

What the key is, you might be spot on with, but from that state other things have zero to do with it. That´s what´s wrong. Means you can not see the big picture, and are just a gun lover that are blind to the truth.

4 minutes ago, rhyddid said:

On the tombs of each victim shall be wrote " an innocent victim of US gun law and NRA " .

When everybody will be armed and ready to shot with the excuse to defend themselves, the death per day will counted by hundreds.

You should write your poetry in your dream journal.

It is more difficult to find a high quality root beer in the US, than to get your hands on a lethal weapon. The NRA is the leading terror organization in the US. Blame them. And blame Trump and the GOP, for refusing to do anything about it. They are both bought and paid for by the NRA. 

The US is a nation in a desperate state of decline. A morally bankrupt nation. Western Rome, circa 460ad, a decade prior to Oadacer marching in, and sacking the city. 

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is more difficult to find a high quality root beer in the US, than to get your hands on a lethal weapon. The NRA is the leading terror organization in the US. Blame them. And blame Trump and the GOP, for refusing to do anything about it. They are both bought and paid for by the NRA. 

None of this is true. 

1 hour ago, Thainesss said:

None of this is true. 

Believe what you choose to believe. Trump has NEVER met a lobbyist he has been able to say NO to. He has cleaned out the swamp of 7 foot alligators, and re-filled the swamp with 14 foot crocodiles. Washington has never been more compromised than it is now. 

Anywhere in the US it is possible to buy a weapon easily. Either legally or illegally. America is a blood thirsty nation. And a portion of it's youth is insane and out of control.

Most parents have lost the art of parenting. Worldwide, not just in the US. If I discipline my kid he might not like me anymore. Weak. Silly. Inane. Parenting is not about making friends. 

On 11/15/2019 at 8:47 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

Censorship and prohibiting honest discussions about exactly who is doing the stabbing epidemic in the UK is hardly "doing something about it"! In fact, it just makes the problem far worse. The Americans are lucky in that their constitution guarantees their free speech. 

Strange how many mass shooting seem to happen in California. I thought they banned assault rifles and introduced a load of strict gun laws? I'd feel safer in Texas personally.

You are right about censorship.  Over the last 30 years discussion of the mass rape of children was covered up due to political correctness. This has now been admitted by the authorities who include police,  social services, schools and local goverment. Now the same political correctness,  diversity and multiculturalism is preventing a discussion of the truth regarding the chilling violence,  often directed at children featuring knife crime  acid burning and murder. Read the names of the offenders and look at their photographs on the papers. Until we can discuss the problem we can not find a solution.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, Thainesss said:

None of this is true. 

It is true that the NRA are a powerful looby group who have twisted the constitution and corrupted American politicians.  The reality of the USA dreadful. Its only more marginally civilised than Africa and the Middle East.

42 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

It is true that the NRA are a powerful looby group who have twisted the constitution and corrupted American politicians.  The reality of the USA dreadful. Its only more marginally civilised than Africa and the Middle East.

Such a downer man. 

strange how real news like :  most USA school shooters were on SSRI / anti depressants are censored ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=most+US+school+shooters+were+on+SSRI

is this fake news ?  is this not related to a school shooter ?

anti depressant medication make some people suicidal / murder spree

it is even written on the BLACK BOX WARNING

this cannot be said on a "free" forum ?

Archived