Which Thai provinces are the cheapest?

6 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Camping in Thailand? Among the most poverty stricken Thais? The OP is a 'misery tourist ' who plans to give nothing to Thailand or the Thai people.  Give me a sex tourist anyday!

Disgusting. Your attempt to protect the Thais or care about the Thais is so hollow. Thais don't really like Farang. It is just their money they like. And they also smile without really being happy, so don't get the wrong idea. Wishing for sex tourists is also another Western cultural habit that has ruined Thailand far more than anything else. Chasing after flesh will lead you nowhere, old man. 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the force is strong with this one. 

Here you go champ, can rent my little shack in Chaiyaphum for 100 baht a night.. There's no nightlife, no crowds, come to think of it there's not much of anything !! But you'll be able to practice you

Don't forget to let the authorities know where you sleep every night...

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, sakoo said:

That sounds more like mid-range spending. I usually spend far less than that in a day. 100b/day for food. 100b/night for accom. That is the way of things. 

100b/day for food in Thailand ... are you up to date what's currently going on here?

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, sakoo said:

Europeans in general, and then Americans and Aussies

That's not entirely true, there are also very nice, law abiding people on this forum and in Thailand from EUR/US/OZ who would report you if you don't behave and break the law, i.e. drink illegal homemade methanol or overstay! 😉

Edited by RedPill
45 minutes ago, sakoo said:

I didn't know it was an old man board, it didn't say that during registration. And which forum is for young people, that you speak of that are so many? Tripadvisor is also full of older people. Most young people don't spend their time answering questions on travel forums. It's the domain of the old and bitter. And i didn't complain about advice, as most of the remarks made about me were not advisory, they were just petty attacks, and people are racist. It's a fact of life. If you don't like that remark made about you, then I suggest you drop the personal remarks you make about me. 

So you say Trip Advisor is 'the domain of the old and bitter'. That is clearly nonsense and simply innacurate and untrue. This thread, like you I suspect, is a fraud with little or no grounding in reality.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, sakoo said:

The British themselves hate themselves. It is the root of their foul mood, online or offline, they are the worst people to meet in Thailand. Europeans in general, and then Americans and Aussies. The only thing they have going for themselves is their access to wealth an economics. Take that way and nobody will give them visa-free access anywhere. That's really the crux of it. Because they spend hundreds of dollars/month on booze, women, gambling, etc.. they are the most immoral people on the planet, yet have the audacity to mock developing nations as backward. And everyone is a racist. It is just a matter of how much they express it, some only express it in private, others only when they're drunk. And British people for sure are racists, especially once they leave Britain, then they feel like they can express themselves, as Britain is a highly controlled environment. You can't even speak your mind there. Someone will come around and call you racist no matter what you have to say. Often it's merited, sometimes it's overdone. The reason the British get the fault is because the are the spawn of the American/Australians as well, like the Grandfather that bred the disgusting children. And now a whole extended family of ingrates is running lose around the world, scoffing their way into filthy lifestyles in other people's countries. And most are so British they can't even fathom the idea of actually living in Britain, it sucks so bad, and what kind of country puts the word Great in their name, only the most self-centered, the British. Nothing Great about it. Otherwise, they would have stayed there. 

So you couldn't get a UK visa? 555

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, sakoo said:

Disgusting. Your attempt to protect the Thais or care about the Thais is so hollow. Thais don't really like Farang. It is just their money they like. And they also smile without really being happy, so don't get the wrong idea. Wishing for sex tourists is also another Western cultural habit that has ruined Thailand far more than anything else. Chasing after flesh will lead you nowhere, old man. 

The Thai sex industry existed a long time before the tourists came here. But poverty tourists  who seek out the poorest, the cheapest, the most poverty stricken areas for their holiday pleasures are truly the most repellent  exploitative kind of travellers on the planet lacking any kind of moral compass. Give me a sex tourist anyday. At least they are honest,  fun, love life, like people and dont cloak themselves in plastic poverty.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, sakoo said:

The British themselves hate themselves. It is the root of their foul mood, online or offline, they are the worst people to meet in Thailand. Europeans in general, and then Americans and Aussies. The only thing they have going for themselves is their access to wealth an economics. Take that way and nobody will give them visa-free access anywhere. That's really the crux of it. Because they spend hundreds of dollars/month on booze, women, gambling, etc.. they are the most immoral people on the planet, yet have the audacity to mock developing nations as backward. And everyone is a racist. It is just a matter of how much they express it, some only express it in private, others only when they're drunk. And British people for sure are racists, especially once they leave Britain, then they feel like they can express themselves, as Britain is a highly controlled environment. You can't even speak your mind there. Someone will come around and call you racist no matter what you have to say. Often it's merited, sometimes it's overdone. The reason the British get the fault is because the are the spawn of the American/Australians as well, like the Grandfather that bred the disgusting children. And now a whole extended family of ingrates is running lose around the world, scoffing their way into filthy lifestyles in other people's countries. And most are so British they can't even fathom the idea of actually living in Britain, it sucks so bad, and what kind of country puts the word Great in their name, only the most self-centered, the British. Nothing Great about it. Otherwise, they would have stayed there. 

Ahahahahahaaa, Don't forget the meds...…..aahahahhaaaa

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Yes a troll indeed.

I don't think Sakoo is a troll. A much overused word on this forum. Even if he is, he (she) is still a human with feelings and all the other human attributes.

Trolling is an art, and makes topics zip along. Done well it is a wonderful input into threads that might otherwise kick the bucket prematurely.

And I don't think it is proper to keep using third person talk. 'He is this, or he does that. Disrespectful in the extreme.

3 hours ago, sakoo said:

Your posts speaks volumes about you.  Look how mad and triggered you get, and you ramble on a billion word diatribe........all negative.   and you think being poor and alone will solve this???

funny how you speak for all Thais and how they don't really like us.  This is projection.   Really, the poor life in the jungle is not the therapy you need.

you are screaming with your words to communicate, but they say you don't want to be around farangs.   yea, OK.  seems like you are begging for a friend.  it's OK, you are young and lost.  

i'm sure you have many theories on why the world is doomed, everything horrible and everyone bad but you will really save people with kindness as you live in a tree and beg for a massage for 11 baht.  you say they love money, so give them some!!  LOL

Edited by Ventenio
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, RedPill said:

That's not entirely true, there are also very nice, law abiding people on this forum and in Thailand from EUR/US/OZ who would report you if you don't behave and break the law, i.e. drink illegal homemade methanol or overstay! 😉

I like this post.

It reminded me of an incident in London about 20 years ago. I was reported to the police for putting Lidl cooking oil into my Diesel van.

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, sakoo said:

I have every intention of camping only at guesthouses

Are you using the word "camping" to mean pitching a tent or otherwise sleeping outdoors? Do you hope to receive some additional discount from the guesthouse because you're not using the facilities as fully as guests who stay indoors?

camp·ing
/ˈkampiNG/

noun
noun: camping
  1. the activity of spending a vacation living in a camp, tent, or camper.
  • Haha 1

Luxery, is when you have a bed and a bathroom to yourself with shower and toilet. I you also have an balcony on top of that, you will feel like a king. Add a nice view and you are really on the top of the world. Thats worth working for. And if you have a woman next to you, you own the world 😉 at least some of us feel we do 😄

• Like 2
  • Rimmer locked this topic