Trump attacks impeachment witness on Twitter, Democrats see intimidation

rooster59

Just now, Thainesss said:

You've been saying that over and over again for how long?

I believe that’s the first time I’ve said it.

Though I might have said, ‘the Impeachment has just started’ or ‘the Impeachment is in progress’.

Sorry if it irks you, it’s not intentionally directed at you personally.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, wayned said:

I bet Stone is hoping Trump is sharprning his pardonning pencil but I bet  he is saving that for Ivanka and Donald.

He just pardoned those military folks with that very pencil so I don't think hes saving it for anything. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

It's inevitable, someday someone is going to tell President Trump: " Your Fired!"...

But until that time there are issues and obligations that must be attended to...a Washington consumed with "How did that make you feel dear?"...is not getting the job done...????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

It's inevitable, someday someone is going to tell President Trump: " Your Fired!"...

But until that time there are issues and obligations that must be attended to...a Washington consumed with "How did that make you feel dear?"...is not getting the job done...????

The House Congress is dealing with the Impeachment.

The Senate has a large backlog of House Resolutions that McConnell is sitting on.

Let’s pretend that’s not a fact.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

It is the same in the UK with brexit but these things happen and they have to be dealt with, you can't have an unstable mafiosi running America.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PAWNEESE said:

I stayed up late watching the impeachment hearing about the sacking of the American ambasador to Ukraine.

The Dems stuck to facts.

The Republicans most constant attack (not for the first time) was that the original whistle blower was not being identified. It was all so unfair. They were raging about that.

Its like in a criminal trial of those who robbed a bank .. the defence getting hysterical the person who had phoned the police to report the crime .... is being protected from being identified.

Durrrrrrr.

Never mind the umpteen subsequent witnesses and admissions ... we are going to just drone on angrily and repeatedly that you wont identify the person who called the police. 

Of course they just want to distract and intimidate and they got no logical way to defend the undefendable.

And the thing is most of what he claimed has been independently confirmed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

How can you intimidate someone if they aren't even aware of what you're saying? 

Yes, you can employ intimidation tactics. Which is what I said trump was doing. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Confused 2

The only way for him to save his face (and repay his huge personal debts) is to move forward even if he knows it's a dead end. Whatever it costs (climate change, corruption, civilians killed in the third world as in Syria...), He will be re-elected with beautiful promises and promises that only bind him ...

Pathetic, egocentric, big liar, bad businessman... but ... an incredible GREAT Comedian (maybe better than Ronald Reagan)

Edited by thooktong
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, PAWNEESE said:

With respect I think the point is she was about to most certainly hear of the intimidation at the scheduled long break. The pause was about to happen before the Republican lawyer questioned her.

Schiff knew she would be told by her support staff.  Also it was meant to intimidate future witnesses too.   Some of Trumps supporters are nasty.

(Trump was tweeting nasty spiteful childish stuff about her as she spoke .. for those not following the context .. and the chairman informed the witness and hearing what was going on. And hinted it was a possible further impeachable crime)

You’ve quoted the wrong person.