Trump adviser Roger Stone, self-proclaimed 'dirty trickster,' guilty on all charges

rooster59

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump ought to be impeached just by his association in his inner circle bunch of crooked advisers who have been criminally convicted from Michael Cohen, Flyn, Rick Gates. Manafort, George Papadopolus, Stone and soon Giuliani. Slammer await citizen Trump. 

2 hours ago, bristolboy said:

I'm wondering if you're familiar with the concept of circular reasoning?

I am familiar with what goes around...comes around...the Dem criminals who have managed to stay just outside the reach of the law...some will go to jail...while other will still be considered to dangerous to place in prison...????

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump ought to be impeached just by his association in his inner circle bunch of crooked advisers who have been criminally convicted from Michael Cohen, Flyn, Rick Gates. Manafort, George Papadopolus, Stone and soon Giuliani. Slammer await citizen Trump. 

Agree......a dumb, lying, crooked thief who stated that, "he only surrounded himself with the best people" or words to that effect, has certainly managed to surround himself with dregs and people who mirror his lack of morals, and by the sound of it there could be more to come to accompany these folks in their cells.

Throw in tax fraud/evasion and a few other misdemeanours and the orange man could well be joining them. In preparation for this, I understand that there is a, "GoFundMe" campaign being launched appealing for strong hairspray and orange make up to be donated.

12 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

I am familiar with what goes around...comes around...the Dem criminals who have managed to stay just outside the reach of the law...some will go to jail...while other will still be considered to dangerous to place in prison...????

And that's just FINE. Lock them ALL up! I still don't know how Hillary got away with what she did. I retired as a career civil service IT guy. I managed the EXACT kind of email server she used, and what she did was absolutely black and white criminal. But that's over and done, she got away with it. It all needs to stop here and now.

5 hours ago, leeneeds said:

The corrupt grab for power continues in America, 

the founders would all be shaking their heads in disbelief, 

on how the country has not progressed from the solid footing they left,

one side of democracy that is so filled with hypocrisy.

Truly makes me sick.

Not sure what you mean by a power grab - I mean, while I never supported him, Trump did win the presidency according to the rules. One of the problems that the founding fathers (yes they were all men) left us was the electoral college which allowed Trump to win despite getting 2 million fewer votes overall than Clinton.

I think that the USA should stop the arrogant view that everything in the USA is by definition perfect and should start dealing with anomalies, problems and fundamental issues one by one. For instance, whether you are left, right or anything else, why should lobbying be used to pervert the intention of the voters? Ban all lobbying. Do something as a matter of urgency about the fact that the USA has a quarter of all incarcerated individuals in the entire planet - yes, that will require work on a number of different fronts.

And do something about those parts of the USA where people have been left behind so that they don't have to vote in a Trump in order to get heard. And while you are at it, perhaps something could be done about the unincorporated towns in places like California so that the richest state in the Union does not have one million inhabitants without access to clean water.

Even get a start on any of these are us foreigners might actually start to respect your country the way we did years ago.

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come," Trump wrote on Twitter, asking why it was not his adversaries including Clinton and "even Mueller himself? Didn't they lie?"

and you (Trump) are going to be next on line

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Republican operative and self-proclaimed "dirty trickster" guilty on seven counts of lying to the U.S. Congress, obstruction and witness tampering.

looks like a scum bag, acts like a scum bag, speaks like a scum bag..... must be a scum bag

6 hours ago, Tug said:

Good news!hope he gets a long sentence maybe he and manifort can be cellies you know get things ready for Donald and family!

And buddy "Rudy" too (The guy that should have quit when he was ahead, after 911).

1 hour ago, J Town said:

That idiot can't help himself. It's really not a question of will he violate, it's more a question of when will he violate?

he's not too worried as he knows Trump will try to keep him out of trouble, Trump has to do it because he's afraid Stone will spill the beans for a good deal with  the prosecution

19 minutes ago, J Town said:

And that's just FINE. Lock them ALL up! I still don't know how Hillary got away with what she did. I retired as a career civil service IT guy. I managed the EXACT kind of email server she used, and what she did was absolutely black and white criminal. But that's over and done, she got away with it. It all needs to stop here and now.

I think Hillary got away with it in the same way Ivanka and Jared got away with their personal emails for government business. What you think? 

12 minutes ago, Proboscis said:

Not sure what you mean by a power grab - I mean, while I never supported him, Trump did win the presidency according to the rules. One of the problems that the founding fathers (yes they were all men) left us was the electoral college which allowed Trump to win despite getting 2 million fewer votes overall than Clinton.

I think that the USA should stop the arrogant view that everything in the USA is by definition perfect and should start dealing with anomalies, problems and fundamental issues one by one. For instance, whether you are left, right or anything else, why should lobbying be used to pervert the intention of the voters? Ban all lobbying. Do something as a matter of urgency about the fact that the USA has a quarter of all incarcerated individuals in the entire planet - yes, that will require work on a number of different fronts.

And do something about those parts of the USA where people have been left behind so that they don't have to vote in a Trump in order to get heard. And while you are at it, perhaps something could be done about the unincorporated towns in places like California so that the richest state in the Union does not have one million inhabitants without access to clean water.

Even get a start on any of these are us foreigners might actually start to respect your country the way we did years ago.

Did you know that at this point in his presidency Trump has appointed more exlobbyists to cabinet level positions than Obama and Bush did in all 8 years of theirs?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-appointing-ex-lobbyists-cabinet-positions-1459929

And then there's this:

Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration

That’s one lobbyist for every 14 political appointees, and four times more than Obama had appointed six years into office.

https://www.propublica.org/article/we-found-a-staggering-281-lobbyists-whove-worked-in-the-trump-administration

4 hours ago, legend49 said:

Now its Giuliani's turn in the court he can follow Stone.

please, please, please, the faster the better, am looking forward to see that scum bag facing the questions.... unfortunately Trump will do anything and everything to keep him out of testifying, Trump knows Giuliani would spill the beans with contradictions and non sense answers, Trump can't risk it

2 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

he's not too worried as he knows Trump will try to keep him out of trouble, Trump has to do it because he's afraid Stone will spill the beans for a good deal with  the prosecution

It's extremely likely that once the next presidential elections are over and done with, Stone will be pardoned along with Manafort et alii. And given the length of time Stone will take to appeal, it's dubious that he'll even spend one day in prison.

15 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

It's extremely likely that once the next presidential elections are over and done with, Stone will be pardoned along with Manafort et alii. And given the length of time Stone will take to appeal, it's dubious that he'll even spend one day in prison.

In a strange way, I hope he pardon all those crooks and send the message
that crime and dishonesty are okay as long as they are in the service of the White House. That will hurt him in the eyes of the general public and also his party. Even surrogate Lindsey had said that pardoning Manafort will be a bridge too far. Susan Collin had even stronger words of caution. 

I am hoping that I live long enough to see (or hear of) the traditional Presidential Library (for 45).

There will be no room for (or interest in) any books except those about The Don himself. Wall to wall accounts of his high crimes and misdemeanours. Accounts and analysis of the most strangely wired and malfunctioning presidential brain in history.

The classified conversations with strong-man leaders around the world will be especially revealing.

Visitors will gasp when they finally see the reality of the Trump tax returns.

Come to think of it, this will be more like a Ripley's Believe it or NOT museum than a Presidential Library.

"We'll see, we'll see how it goes"

Do any of the trump apologists, or for that matter anyone else (the else’s are probably ones that can discern facts) know six associates that are in jail or awaiting sentencing? Does anyone even know someone with six ‘buddies’ like that? If you do, what sort of person are they/you? 

9 hours ago, tifino said:

Demos see Trump and his tiweets, as a domestic version of Julian Assange exposes !  

Rubbish.... Assanges exposes bear little resemblance to the trumps ranting and abusive daily lies.... and that’s being generous. 

2 hours ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

When I look at Trumps presidency it reminds me all  of some mafia movies

Here’s Why Roger Stone’s Trial Jury Can’t Watch ‘The Godfather’

A federal judge presiding over Roger Stone’s trial told jurors Thursday they aren’t allowed to watch The Godfather, after Stone allegedly told a middleman to mimic one of the film’s characters and lie to Congress about contacting Wikileaks’ Julian Assange during the 2016 presidential race.

During the 2016 race, Stone allegedly texted the middleman, radio host and comedian Randy Credico, to “do a Frank Pentangeli,” a reference to a character in The Godfather: Part II that meant Stone wanted Credico to change his own testimony before Congress.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/11/08/heres-why-roger-stones-trial-jury-cant-watch-the-godfather/#4bcecd175cad

8 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

It should concern all fair-minded people that justice under the American rule of law system is neither blind nor distributed evenly among its citizens...

Not defending any Republicans...but am wondering how Dems keep their bad actors out of jail...

????

Long list of corrupt Dems...most of whom did time.

https://www.ranker.com/list/corrupt-democrats/lstone

10 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

that crime and dishonesty are okay as long as they are in the service of the White House. That will hurt him in the eyes of the general public and also his party. Even surrogate Lindsey had said that pardoning Manafort will be a bridge too far. Susan Collin had even stronger words of caution. 

pardon for Trump enablers, tax cuts for the super wealthy, embassies for mega donors, what else???  and the rest will be "going through some things".. KAG 

17 hours ago, bristolboy said:

For some reason the article didn't include Trump's tweet in its entirety. Here it is in all its glory:

If you have the goods-convict-just stop the bs rambling and blame games-conspiracies.  Get some evidence, and go to court baby don-the winning and wining is just too much ????

12 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

My opinion is the investigations that are taking place between Horowitz,Durham, could give the POTUS a opportunity to pardon those who he felt were political in nature,that's of course  depending upon what these 2 investigations expose! 

Archived