Trump adviser Roger Stone, self-proclaimed 'dirty trickster,' guilty on all charges

rooster59

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Even surrogate Lindsey had said that pardoning Manafort will be a bridge too far. Susan Collin had even stronger words of caution. 

Lindsey: if you don't like what he said wait a few days, he's likely to contradict it.

Collins:  "Oh!  I don't know if I can support that!"  At the end of the day she will fall in line, like all good Republicans.

McCaskill:  see Collins, above

Romney:  waiting in the wings if by chance DT gets removed, wants to be first in line to announce run for POTUS in 2020

Since Trump is infamous for always doing the wrong thing, he just might pardon this incredibly guilty man. That would not be a smart thing to do. But hope he does. It would mean he would lose the election by an even greater margin. It does not matter who runs against him, at this point. Justin Bieber could beat him at this stage. 

I hope Stone spends the rest of his life in prison. His fellow inmates will develop quite a fondness for his Nixon tattoo. 

7 hours ago, Redline said:

If you have the goods-convict-just stop the bs rambling and blame games-conspiracies.  Get some evidence, and go to court baby don-the winning and wining is just too much ????

And this is the trouble with those who demand instant gratification. Preparing to convict is exactly what they are doing - by rules established by the Republicans - and it takes time to dot all i's, cross all t's. If they didn't, Republicans would accuse them (as they've already tried) of not following procedure.

8 hours ago, BobBKK said:

True but not on the basis of Russia collusion etc.  God help Dems if and when Reps take the congress back and bipartisan hopes and dreams are gone... probably forever. Sad.

Yeah, it's the Dems' fault, not Trump and the swamp creatures he brought with him!:cheesy:

Tell me, when you were a kid and your mother caught you doing something wrong exactly how often did you get away with saying "But look over there mummy, look over there!"

On 11/16/2019 at 1:01 PM, spidermike007 said:

That would not be a smart thing to do.

When has that stopped him before?

Obama personally warned him to keep away from Flynn, and who does he name as National Security Advisor 2 days after the inauguration?  Intimidating a witness in real time while they testify?  And these are just in the appetizers.

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

When has that stopped him before?

Obama personally warned him to keep away from Flynn, and who does he name as National Security Advisor 2 days after the inauguration?  Intimidating a witness in real time while they testify?  And these are just in the appetizers.

True that. His behavior is truly deplorable. And the real shame of it all, is that he has lowered the bar to such an extent, that most of his supporters find this behavior acceptable and fine and dandy. Those of us left with some objectivity, find it horrendous, graceless, and the behavior of a mafia kingpin. Don Donald. 

29 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

True that. His behavior is truly deplorable. And the real shame of it all, is that he has lowered the bar to such an extent, that most of his supporters find this behavior acceptable and fine and dandy.

Occasionally I try to stomach as much of a rally of his as I can stand - good to know what the enemy is up to. The LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES that he vomits are filled with hate, fear, and his supporters lap up that vomit. A VERY sad statement to where society has devolved to.

Archived