Bloodbath: Thai man hacks his close friend to death with a sword

rooster59

Bloodbath: Thai man hacks his close friend to death with a sword

S__3497993.jpg

Image: 77kaoded

Police who went to rented rooms in the Ban Peuk area of Chonburi early Friday morning found an absolute bloodbath.

They had been told there had been a murder. 

Waiting outside in a blathering and incoherent state was 21 year old Phaitoon who was covered in blood. 

Inside the room was 27 year old Ekkachai who had been hacked to pieces with a sword. 

Phaitoon, originally from Khon Kaen and working at a paper factory in Chonburi, said he had gone to pick up his close friend but an argument had developed when they got to the room.

He claimed his mate had threatened to kill him and his family. Angered by this he attacked his friend with a sword then continued attacking him repeatedly. 

He went to neighbors for help getting his friend to hospital, but by then it was far too late.

Police suspect they were doing drugs together. 

Phaitoon was charged with murder and weapons offences and detained. 

Only go to the source of the 77kaoded story if you have a strong stomach for grisly images. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-16

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Normal for whom?

a lot of drug taking Thai village folk. I see quite a few when we visit my wife's village.  Not in her family I hasten to add, but it is prevalent in the rural communities and when those community folk come to the big city to work.  

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Waiting outside in a blathering and incoherent state was 21 year old Phaitoon who was covered in blood. 

Inside the room was 27 year old Ekkachai who had been hacked to pieces with a sword.

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

He went to neighbors for help getting his friend to hospital, but by then it was far too late.

Yeah, but that makes sense.

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He claimed his mate had threatened to kill him and his family. Angered by this he attacked his friend with a sword then continued attacking him repeatedly. 

There is more to this story than mearly that.

* What was the initial reason his close friend said such things?  

* Why did he go to pick up his best friend if there was obviously such bad blood between them? 

* Why would you decide to hack your best friend to death for saying that? 

49 minutes ago, unamazedloso said:

all my rural drug fkd neighbours are nutcases like this and not sure why there aint been more problem.

I have several friends doing ya baa, none of them have caused any problems for me, or anyone else for that matter.

Archived