Bloodbath: Thai man hacks his close friend to death with a sword

rooster59

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Swords.. something you can find in any home in Thailand, just in case, like don't leave home without type of accessories...

You got there before me. What is it with Thais who so often seem to have a sword handy. Not exactly a regular household item where we come from, but every man and his dog seem to own one here. But then, while Thais keep swords, many Americans keep guns in the house. Two nations with citizens who live in fear of attack. At least Americans don't usually have iron bars at the windows as so many Thai houses do.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, atyclb said:

i dont take offense if a story about a criminal says it was a farang, or cites their nationality. accurate journalism/reporting

My point is that in my country it would sound stupid to say, Scottish man hacks his friend.

I take offence to reporting the colour of one's skin, it's  racist. Ok, if its a nationality.

3 hours ago, Truthhurts said:

Knife and blade crime. Usually associated with UK and especially London these days.

Sadly yet another farang export not needed in this fabulous country

what? here we go again yet another farang thinking thailand has not had a high murder rate before and higher than most European countries.

thailand has more knife/machete killings than UK.

you would think several hundreds are killed in UK by knife but the number is some 300 are killed with stabbwounds, and less than 50 with gun. total murder amount in UK is around 700 yearly, while thailand has 3,000 - 4,500 murders and does not publish, activly show and work on statistics on crime. crime figures and stats in thailand is not reliable.

7 hours ago, Pilotman said:

a lot of drug taking Thai village folk. I see quite a few when we visit my wife's village.  Not in her family I hasten to add, but it is prevalent in the rural communities and when those community folk come to the big city to work.  

You also see serious levels of alcoholism in village male populations. I think Western countries would consider it cause for concern but no one does much about, except the women who have to work harder to compensate for their khee mao hubbies.

8 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

You also serious levels of alcoholism in village male populations. I think Western countries would consider it cause for concern but no one does much about, except the women who have to work harder to compensate for their khee mao hubbies.

YOU can do something about it. Make the women or men aware that there is a way out through AA.

ข้อมูลภาษาไทย Nationwide Thai Languageภาษาไทย083-994-1385 หรือ 081-614-8836, 064-151-9441: Line ID: aathai56

2 hours ago, Sonhia said:

True Thai mentality. Barbaric.

Thai portray themselves as such humble, peace loving, animal loving, smiling, caring, polite, law abiding people! BS!

It is not surprising the Chinese kicked their ansestors out of southern China.

China classed what is now known as Thai formally Siamese meaning Dark Skinned People,  ss Undisirable, who now try very hard to look white and yet are very racist against blacks including most other nationals. Pathetic..

Will the crazed murder be punished or sent home after doing merit, with a slap on the wrist, sent home to mummy to cheat her out of money, beat her, to sit around all day drinking whiskey, smoking and playing loud music? 

Typical true Thai style of living.

No, it's not typical at all. This country like most others is full of hard working, honest folk, just trying to keep their heads above water. You know, just like the country you came from.

Man comes home with a sword; and, roommate asks what the hell did you buy that for.  Well, the man says, in case we get into an argument after one of our yaba sessions I am going to hack you to pieces with it. Roommate "Oh, OK, just wondering". Lesson learned, if your roommate comes home with a sword, don't ask the question just move out.

2 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Thai portray themselves as such humble, peace loving, animal loving, smiling, caring, polite, law abiding people! BS!

China classed what is now known as Thai formally Siamese meaning Dark Skinned People,  ss Undisirable, who now try very hard to look white and yet are very racist against blacks including most other nationals. Pathetic..

Will the crazed murder be punished or sent home after doing merit, with a slap on the wrist, sent home to mummy to cheat her out of money, beat her, to sit around all day drinking whiskey, smoking and playing loud music? 

I hope you don’t live in THAILAND 

5 hours ago, Sonhia said:

I think you have issues.

11 hours ago, Pilotman said:

a lot of drug taking Thai village folk. I see quite a few when we visit my wife's village.  Not in her family I hasten to add, but it is prevalent in the rural communities and when those community folk come to the big city to work.  

But how is your coffee by the pool and 5 minute boiled egg salad?

10 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

I'm Sure he will soon make new friends where he is headed for.

The sad part is he will not be there for long. He did not run away, went to neighbors to seek help and confessed, sentenced will be less than half, so most likely out in 4-5 years

12 hours ago, Pilotman said:

BS - you see ‘a lot’ in one single village yet it all miraculously seems to skirt one family that happens to contain your wife ?? Hmmmm ????

In my wife’s village I don’t know anyone taking drugs - either admit you’re making it up or add ‘in my opinion’ at the end of your posts. 

18 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

There is more to this story than mearly that.

* What was the initial reason his close friend said such things?  

* Why did he go to pick up his best friend if there was obviously such bad blood between them? 

* Why would you decide to hack your best friend to death for saying that? 

* Schizophrenia 

Archived