Section 38 hailed! Chinese man on five year overstay nabbed

rooster59

1 hour ago, Fred white said:

Just got my 1 year retirement extension no mention of a TM 30 for the trips out of the Provence

You do know it is for revenue purposes if a lucky police person stops you or raids the place you are staying in with 6 police vehicles on tow then you have a problem and so does the person your staying with. Stay lucky. 

6 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

You do know it is for revenue purposes if a lucky police person stops you or raids the place you are staying in with 6 police vehicles on tow then you have a problem and so does the person your staying with. Stay lucky. 

He is talking about a trip out of province. Some office don't enforce these anymore... I know hard to keep track of the ever changing rules! 

There are some really nasty twisted people on here. Blame the poor man who tried to do the right thing and a quite possibly asked for an appeal but still waiting. People cheer the police at catching this poor man who is a real refugee and now realistically faces simply disappearing and being harvisted of all organs of any value. I hope he spent his time in Thailand drinking and abusing his body. Hang your heads in shame. If only he had got himself out of Asia. I wish you luck old man. I wish my own country would accept his refugee status. Hart breakingly sad. 

1 minute ago, Tayaout said:

He is talking about a trip out of province. Some office don't enforce these anymore... I know hard to keep track of the ever changing rules! 

I never did it once in 9 years 2010~2019 even when we moved to Bangkok for a week before leaving. Over that 9 years we ofter went out of our province. 

17 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

I asked the hotel I stayed at and was told they turn in the paper work so there I'm covered evidently in my home province immagration doesn't inforce it

37 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

It depends on how you treat the problem. Advise Imm. you're leaving your address for 24 hrs or make sure you register with the hotel who then should copy your passport and report   - - then there is a fair chance it might be spotted - - at sometime. 

So don't report and get Thai wife / Thai friend to register 

8 hours ago, Scot123 said:

There are some really nasty twisted people on here. Blame the poor man who tried to do the right thing and a quite possibly asked for an appeal but still waiting. People cheer the police at catching this poor man who is a real refugee and now realistically faces simply disappearing and being harvisted of all organs of any value. I hope he spent his time in Thailand drinking and abusing his body. Hang your heads in shame. If only he had got himself out of Asia. I wish you luck old man. I wish my own country would accept his refugee status. Hart breakingly sad. 

He's 64 years old. No-one wants his organs, not even the desperate.

15 hours ago, Thailand said:

A huge success for immigration, no doubt a SWAT team to apprehend the perpetrator.

TM30 is obviously a very effective tool.

And as mentioned, if he is Falun Gong and he is sent back to China there won;t be much of him seen again,not all in one place anyway. 

He'll be fine. If he's Falun Gong he can meditate his way out of trouble. After all they preach that you can meditate your way out of terminal cancer.

14 hours ago, Tayaout said:

He claim to be from the Falun Gong sect.

"In 2006, allegations emerged that many Falun Gong practitioners had been killed to supply China's organ transplant industry.[9][19] An initial investigation found that "the source of 41,500 transplants for the six year period 2000 to 2005 is unexplained" and concluded that "there has been and continues today to be large scale organ seizures from unwilling Falun Gong practitioners".[9] Ethan Gutmann estimates 65,000 Falun Gong practitioners were killed for their organs from 2000 to 2008.[20][21] Following additional analysis, the researchers significantly raised the estimates on the number of Falun Gong practitioners who may have been targeted for organ harvesting.[22] In 2008 United Nations Special Rapporteurs reiterated their requests for "the Chinese government to fully explain the allegation of taking vital organs from Falun Gong practitioners and the source of organs for the sudden increase in organ transplants that has been going on in China since the year 2000".[23]"

References 1-99, the Global Times. Falun Gong are a bunch of nutters who reject life saving medicines just like the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Is their leader still flying back and forth to his home planet on a magic carpet as he alleges?

Have you noticed they never 'harvest' Falun Gong followers brains?

19 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

"The board showed how he had travelled from China to Thailand."

How could they possibly have explained this without the vinyl board? ????

IMG_20191116_112612.jpg

And where are the 9 policemen who arrested him? I want to see them on the pic as usual.

20 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Yeah! That´s the way to go! Next guy to the chopping block. Chinese, african, caucasian or tribal members. It doesn´t matter. Just free this beautiful country of the far spread overstay plague. The vaccin is called biometrics!

After that we can find a good amount of more overstayers with only TM30 and the hotline. Good job Thai Immigration. You bring the happy days back to Thailand.

OMG! Overstayers have been elevated from 'disgusting' to 'garbage' to a 'plague'.!

How in anyone's sane mind can someone reasonably be described as a 'plague', making Thailand suffer unhappiness when he's kept himself under the radar for so long, with his only other crime being his dodgy dress sense.

I can't see why Thai Immigration are making such a big show of this event about the reporting of the man's whereabouts. All it does is display the inefficient way they operate, because the overstayer's TM6 and lack of follow up/90 day reporting should have shown as a red flag somewhere in the Imm system. He was wrong to overstay, but at the end of the day he was 'snitched' (after a long stay) by a suspicious houseowner who didn't know the difference between a bowl of boiled rice and a TM30.

On 11/16/2019 at 9:43 AM, rooster59 said:

Naew Na said he was reported by a house owner because he had stayed for a long time and had no job and no apparent means to support himself. 

There you go, folks. He obviously has been paying his rent but if you're 64, not working and staying at home a fair bit, you're a reasonable target for anyone to ring immigration about you.

Archived