BANGKOK
rooster59

Dengue ‘can be contracted from infected sexual partner’

So thats where I got it from be having a word with her in the morning, yung gat

A useful medical journal article from the Journal of Travel Medicine on the topic from earlier in 2019 -- the basic conclusion, transmission via sexual contact possible, but rare, and that transmission method deemed a negligible public health problem.

Sexual transmission of DENV is hence plausible, with this first report of a probable female-to-male sexual transmission. No other reports of sexual transmission exist. Given that in the past decade hundreds of travellers with dengue viraemia have returned to Europe or other non-endemic countries,912 and with only one probable case, sexual transmission of DENV remains a negligible problem.

In conclusion, even if dengue PCR can occasionally be found in semen or vaginal secretions, reports on sexual transmission are extremely rare. Sexual transmission of DENV has no public health significance.

https://academic.oup.com/jtm/article/26/3/tay157/5259064

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

6 hours ago, Truthhurts said:

Have a walk around the sexpat areas. Desperation doesnt begin to describe the punters

You are really sad and twisted. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Emdog said:

Prudent strategy is to not have oral sex with mosquito, just to be on the safe side...

I don't know why but your post reminded me about something to do with a gnat's chuff.

Rooster

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Truthhurts said:

Have a walk around the sexpat areas. Desperation doesnt begin to describe the punters

Walk around the Mall and see the old men married ( to a woman over age 35) and looking like a walking zombie.

Give me the sex pat area And young women because I am not dead yet.  😎

Edited by Wake Up
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Emdog said:

Prudent strategy is to not have oral sex with mosquito, just to be on the safe side...

LMAO 😂😂😂😂😂

The I know who have suffered dengue fever have been in no condition to have sex.

I call BS on the report.

Only female mosquitos bite.

Need blood for egg development.

Male mossies are vegan.

True.

I may have to revisit my policy of having sex with mosquitoes after this revelation.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Truthhurts said:

If any desperation it was before arriving in Thailand. Punters now relaxed and happy. You should try it some time.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Truthhurts said:

Not at all. I see happy , laughing,  joyful,  people having a great time. Great fun. I suspect you are just projecting your own moral construct as a form of wish fullfiment...

1 hour ago, Mac98 said:

If any desperation it was before arriving in Thailand. Punters now relaxed and happy. You should try it some time.

True!