Dengue ‘can be contracted from infected sexual partner’

rooster59

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/16/2019 at 1:26 PM, Enoon said:

Headline should read "Homophobic doctor clutching at straws".

No consideration given to the possibility that a mossie traveled back with the infected person or that Dengue was already in Europe.

Oh look, December 2018:

"Dengue fever is a viral infection passed on from a mosquito bite, and affects millions worldwide. The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) has published an assessment of the risk of dengue fever transmission after three cases of dengue were confirmed in Spain and six in France in October 2018"

"On 9 October 2018, the Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare of Spain reported two confirmed cases of locally-acquired dengue in adult residents of Spain.

On 16 October, a third case was confirmed . All three individuals are from the same family and experienced onset of symptoms in late August 2018, after spending time in Murcia region and Cádiz province (Andalucía). There is no history of travel to known dengue risk areas "

Andalucia/Murcia.....Southernmost Spain.......a buzz away from Africa with the right wind.

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/dengue-fever-caught-sex-293722

just incase you dont want to live with your head in the sand all your life. was written 2 years ago.

feel free to write an apology to the doctor you slandered and called homophobic.

Whatever your preference in life,in Thailand it is condom or no sex.that is why the chemist opposite na na does a big trade in condoms.just ask any bar girl no condom  no sex.my friend told me that many years ago and she was in the bars for years.until age caught up with her

On 11/18/2019 at 4:14 PM, bristolgeoff said:

Whatever your preference in life,in Thailand it is condom or no sex.that is why the chemist opposite na na does a big trade in condoms.just ask any bar girl no condom  no sex.my friend told me that many years ago and she was in the bars for years.until age caught up with her

Not exactly true I had a girl in Beaver bar try to sit on me bare back

Archived