BANGKOK
mikebell

Embassy Explanation for Ceasing Immigration letters

14 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

If you are so rich (?) you have placed 800,000 in deposit and so this thread is not for you...

I opened 1 mill FD account with K bank when the min 8k 3 month after then min 4k after that rule started for extensions based on retirement. Have never used stat dec from au embassy. In the main because its a scam.

I don't have a dog in this fight. I suggest that monthly income cannot be verified/certified by embassies here. 

As per my earlier posts. AU stat decs are not even valid outside of OZ.

Again income is not confined to "pensions" 

Edit...your last comment.. "This thread is not for you". Are you forum police. PO

Edited by DrJack54

18 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

f you are so rich (?) you have placed 800,000 in deposit and so this thread is not for you...

Really? How do you consider 800k baht as beeing rich? 

17 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I have a friend who complains about the 400k required in the bank for an extension based on marriage while driving around on 1.5 million bht SUV. Is it only me or does anyone else think he should have bought a less expensive vehicle? Do you suppose some of the ones complaining in this forum might be a bit of the same?

I think it's worse.

Men that have an absolute inability to manage their money and at the same time cling to a western standard of living. So that's a flash pad, ac 24/7, fast cable, fat mobile data package, TVs, new phone, private transport, western food, no clue how to cook themselves, evening out to kill the loneliness, girls $$$ to kill the loneliness. Sunday roasts, imported pints. Like that. Would find it absolutely impossible to live not only in Bangkok but even upcountry on 25k pm. Can't eat Thai food. Hate rice. If we are really blunt.

Edited by Number 6
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

So the gist of the compliant is, "I cannot provide evidence of income as a required and my embassy won't verify my income for me". Hence everybody is not looking after me as they should.

With that logic why not go further and go for, "If my county puts 800k thb in a Thai bank for me and maintains it I will cost them less in the long run as I am not using govt services at home. Therefore it is a cost savings for them."

Works for me...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I have a friend who complains about the 400k required in the bank for an extension based on marriage while driving around on 1.5 million bht SUV. Is it only me or does anyone else think he should have bought a less expensive vehicle? Do you suppose some of the ones complaining in this forum might be a bit of the same?

I'm sure some people complaining on the forum now and during the past year are in similar situations, short on cash in the bank, but with some assets and find themselves having to xfer each month. That's a hassle. And, I'm sure many others probably never had the required income in the first place and was using income letters & affidavits fraudulently. I know one person who's pension was only 34k THB per month and was getting the income letters. He even told me to just put a fictitious number down, but he didn't know my pension was 3 times the required amount and I wasn't going to tell him either. So, when the embassy stopped, it wasn't a problem for me. Now, I just use the money in the bank for convenience instead of having to xfer each month.

Edited by BertM

32 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I think it's worse.

Men that have an absolute inability to manage their money and at the same time cling to a western standard of living. So that's a flash pad, ac 24/7, fast cable, fat mobile data package, TVs, new phone, private transport, western food, no clue how to cook themselves, evening out to kill the loneliness, girls $$$ to kill the loneliness. Sunday roasts, imported pints. Like that. Would find it absolutely impossible to live not only in Bangkok but even upcountry on 25k pm. Can't eat Thai food. Hate rice. If we are really blunt.

Is your post even remotely related to op. Just to remind you it is/was about embassy services. May as well post about your dinner tonight. Geezus.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Toadie said:

So the gist of the compliant is, "I cannot provide evidence of income as a required and my embassy won't verify my income for me". Hence everybody is not looking after me as they should.

It's called the victim mentality. Some people are victims and some people take responsibility for their own situation and adapt. I personally think it's a waste of time to complain about something that happened a year ago, but apparently it makes some people feel better to blow off some steam and do the blame game. Good night...

Edited by BertM
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Number 6 said:

800k rich... I thought the laffs for the evening were over

Why are you people so broke ass poor in a foreign land? The country is so easy to live in by Thai standards

I'm thinking 8 million thb isn't even close to rich. Maybe 80 million is getting to the first rung of wealth.

And so 800,000 are nothing for the rich Dr. Jack.
Should I explain to you again or have you finally understood?

10 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

And so 800,000 are nothing for the rich Dr. Jack.
Should I explain to you again or have you finally understood?

I appreciate that English is not your first language so I will cut you some slack.

The OP is regarding embassies providing document to satisfy Thai imm for extensions based on income method.

Does your embassy provide that? If so detail what docs you provide. That would be positive info.

Sadly don't think it will be forthcoming. 

So many things in Thailand are made by only a ID Copy that is signed,

Why is there no similar Income Statement for Immigration ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, WhatupThailand said:

So many things in Thailand are made by only a ID Copy that is signed,

Why is there no similar Income Statement for Immigration ?

Best joke so far this month.

Can you explain what an income statement is? 

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Can you explain what an income statement is?

A Statement of Income?  

22 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I appreciate that English is not your first language so I will cut you some slack.

The OP is regarding embassies providing document to satisfy Thai imm for extensions based on income method.

Does your embassy provide that? If so detail what docs you provide. That would be positive info.

Sadly don't think it will be forthcoming. 

You are twice right.

- 1 English is not my native language. So I have no problem getting a letter confirming my non-rich income.

- 2 I have already specified the documents requested by my consulate. But as I have no intention of continuing the discussion with you, I let you do your research alone, like a big one.

• Like 1