Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

The week that was in Thailand news: Thai news - a never ending "Amazing Thailand" click-a-thon!

Recommended Posts

A recalcitrant criminal.

Dont tell me only in thailand never in good old back home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I'm biased as a paid employee of Thaivisa but I think some of the best, most unbelievable and most newsworthy stories in the world come out of Thailand.

 

 

You have to be joking. You consider what you report newsworthy? Yawn Have I got news for you. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“You have to be joking. You consider what you report newsworthy? Yawn Have I got news for you. “

 

I agree normally an exciting read but this week booooring!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Hmm... This is rather a low bar. It is like saying;

 

'The most honest cop in Thailand'.

Or

'The most virtuous woman in Essex'.

Or 

'The most modest Texan'.

Or

'The hottest great-granny in the home'.

Or...

 

Other than that, an enjoyable read as always.

 

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

 

(er... sorry)

Yes, agree, I very much look forward

 

22 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Hmm... This is rather a low bar. It is like saying;

 

'The most honest cop in Thailand'.

Or

'The most virtuous woman in Essex'.

Or 

'The most modest Texan'.

Or

'The hottest great-granny in the home'.

Or...

 

Other than that, an enjoyable read as always.

 

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

 

(er... sorry)

yes, agreed, always a fun read, thankyou

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading what your sqeezed brain produced will spare any sleeping pill. 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, simtemple said:

I know I'm biased as a paid employee of Thaivisa but I think some of the best, most unbelievable and most newsworthy stories in the world come out of Thailand.

 

 

You have to be joking. You consider what you report newsworthy? Yawn Have I got news for you. 

Then don't read it! Some men are born with two dicks!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

 

Careful, I just had a weeks holiday for a similar comment 🙂 

 

Me too!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

 

Careful, I just had a weeks holiday for a similar comment 🙂 

 

I do hope you are not c********g on m********n!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, simtemple said:

I know I'm biased as a paid employee of Thaivisa but I think some of the best, most unbelievable and most newsworthy stories in the world come out of Thailand.

 

 

You have to be joking. You consider what you report newsworthy? Yawn Have I got news for you. 

Careful! You are not really allowed to criticize some things on this forum. Ask a moderator for advice when planning making inflammatory comments. They are here to help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, simtemple said:

I know I'm biased as a paid employee of Thaivisa but I think some of the best, most unbelievable and most newsworthy stories in the world come out of Thailand.

 

 

You have to be joking. You consider what you report newsworthy? Yawn Have I got news for you. 

If you truely have "news", perhaps consider getting a job there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Reading what your sqeezed brain produced will spare any sleeping pill. 😈

I would live to see your contribution compared to his article.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...