Back to jail you go! Pattaya ladyboys robbing tourists again after just one week's release

rooster59

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Not in my experience (I don't use their services) perhaps this is a local (Pattaya) thing.

Too true , I only know one ( see many ) , where I live and he rides his Wave slowly , talks quietly and gave up drink after falling off his bike at least 3 times. Never seen him angry and never even heard him shout.  Known him for 5 years and an all round nice chap/girl.

18 hours ago, bluesofa said:

A triumvirate (Latin: triumvirātus) is a political regime ruled or dominated by three powerful individuals known as triumvirs (Latin: triumviri).The arrangement can be formal or informal. Though the three are notionally equal, this is rarely the case in reality. The term can also be used to describe a state with three different military leaders who all claim to be the sole leader.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumvirate 

'notionally equal' - apart from the knockers that is.

Or did you choose 'triumvirate' because it rhymes with 'copulate'?

And here endeth todays lesson... thank you teacher!

16 hours ago, LiamB80 said:

I’ve seen the ladyboy on the left before on a baht bus ride from Jomntien in Pattaya. I remember him distinctly, it was just a few weeks ago.

Did you read the report? Did you even read the headline? The pair had been in jail since 2017 and were released a week ago. 

17 hours ago, mok199 said:

Bad to the Bone..

What are you saying here ???? it's just a little craze, and as everyone knows it's hard to get rid of its little whims????  the last care lasted two years this time I think the hospitalization is going to be a little longer????

That German guy is lucky that photo is not clear and his name is not mentioned...

Imagine the merciless ridicule if he was easily identified.

...although he does look pretty proud of himself that he pulled (no pun intended) a couple of beach road stunners...

9 minutes ago, Dolmance said:

I hate it when they call them men.   I think it's disrespectful and mean spirited. 

sometimes the truth hurts.

I heard a funny conversation between a Dutchman and a ladyboy, 'she' was trying to chat him up and he was trying to ignore 'her' and was getting angry saying "look forget it, I only like women", 'she' remained silent for a few seconds and then said "Ok, I am a man like you and.." at which point the Dutchman exploded, "No you are not a man like me"

28 minutes ago, Dolmance said:

I hate it when they call them men.   I think it's disrespectful and mean spirited. 

Please try to understand the difference between transgender people, or people who believe that they were born in the wrong body and those who only throw a wig on their heads because they've heard that plenty of people love to have sex with ladyboys. 

Everybody should have the freedom to live his/her sexuality, but these- fake ladyboys- are only there to rob, or rip off people, make the fast cash, and give the transgender community a bad name. 

And most of these fake transgenders are hooked up on amphetamines. Can you spot the difference? 

better looking.jpg

ugly one.jpg

55 minutes ago, Dolmance said:

You're 100% correct, it's very disresptectul and mean-spirited against real men. They should refer them as "it" instead. Real men don't go around dressing as women.

5 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Please try to understand the difference between transgender people, or people who believe that they were born in the wrong body and those who only throw a wig on their heads because they've heard that plenty of people love to have sex with ladyboys. 

Everybody should have the freedom to live his/her sexuality, but these- fake ladyboys- are only there to rob, or rip off people, make the fast cash, and give the transgender community a bad name. 

And most of these fake transgenders are hooked up on amphetamines. Can you spot the difference? 

better looking.jpg

ugly one.jpg

They both look the same to me, both sick with something not going on right upstairs.

Archived