Back to jail you go! Pattaya ladyboys robbing tourists again after just one week's release

rooster59

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

They both look the same to me, both sick with something not going on right upstairs.

I've had and still have students who dress up like girls, and it seems to be reasonable in this society. 

It's also pretty normal to have at least one of them in one class at primary or high school. 

Regarding an old belief, if a family has got three kids and one turns out to be more feminine and dresses alike, it's accepted. 

Many Thais believe if a kid turns into a "Kathoey", he/she had been a woman in her former life who's had sex with many different men.

I was accosted by 3 ladyboys yesterday on Soi bua kaow, one deceded to hug me, while the other 2 were trying to drag me into there bar. I covered my pockets, and checked for my phone and wallet as I pulled away, it didn't really bother me, until I got home to find my white T shirt was covered in face powder ???? luckily the Mrs, believed my story????

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Did you read the report? Did you even read the headline? The pair had been in jail since 2017 and were released a week ago. 

Yes I read the report, we all know how accurate the reporting in Thailand is. If you got out of jail on a Monday and were arrested twelve days later on Friday, you still got out of jail last week. I said two weeks as an estimate to when I saw him. I’m 100% sure that’s the ladyboy from the baht bus. It was a ten minute ride with the tweeked out ladyboy hitting on me the entire time. I actually got off a bit earlier then my stop just to exit the situation. I remember the face and I zoomed in the picture. It’s the same ladyboy.

3 minutes ago, LiamB80 said:

Yes I read the report, we all know how accurate the reporting in Thailand is. If you got out of jail on a Monday and were arrested twelve days later on Friday, you still got out of jail last week. I said two weeks as an estimate to when I saw him. I’m 100% sure that’s the ladyboy from the baht bus. It was a ten minute ride with the tweeked out ladyboy hitting on me the entire time. I actually got off a bit earlier then my stop just to exit the situation. I remember the face and I zoomed in the picture. It’s the same ladyboy.

You'd have to have a photographic memory to remember faces with a wig. Anyway, the time doesn't fit with your sighting.

Maybe they were some different ones? The number in Pattaya seems to be pretty high reading the news and this forum. 

2 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

You'd have to have a photographic memory to remember faces with a wig. Anyway, the time doesn't fit with your sighting.

Maybe they were some different ones? The number in Pattaya seems to be pretty high reading the news and this forum. 

The time fits exactly from my sighting. They were also arrested in Jomntien, which is where I live, not pattaya. The baht bus from jomtien going into pattaya is where I saw him. I have no doubt that’s it’s the same person.

2 hours ago, Dolmance said:

I hate it when they call them men.   I think it's disrespectful and mean spirited. 

A bloke puts on a wig and a dress, it's still a bloke. You can carefully peel the skin from an orange and wrap it around an apple, and hey presto, the apple now looks and feels and smells just like an orange, but it's only a false cosmetic exterior. Inside it's still an apple.

10 minutes ago, TSF said:

A bloke puts on a wig and a dress, it's still a bloke. You can carefully peel the skin from an orange and wrap it around an apple, and hey presto, the apple now looks and feels and smells just like an orange, but it's only a false cosmetic exterior. Inside it's still an apple.

You are going to be in big trouble with the Transgenter people TSF. Be careful when replying to PMs.

20 hours ago, LiamB80 said:

I’ve seen the ladyboy on the left before on a baht bus ride from Jomntien in Pattaya. I remember him distinctly, it was just a few weeks ago. He appeared to be tweeking when I saw him and visibly high on drugs unable to sit still. He threw his half filled water bottle right out the back of the baht bus on Thappraya and nearly hit a mototaxi. He then drew his attention to me, asking if I wanted to go with him and it would be free, even touching me a few times. I politely declined and I could tell if I hadn’t been nice, it would have led to an incident. This was a real nasty ladyboy and clearly high on drugs.

How “nice” were you Liam? 

32 minutes ago, TSF said:

You're wrong. Inside their head, they're women.

2 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Please try to understand the difference between transgender people, or people who believe that they were born in the wrong body and those who only throw a wig on their heads because they've heard that plenty of people love to have sex with ladyboys. 

Everybody should have the freedom to live his/her sexuality, but these- fake ladyboys- are only there to rob, or rip off people, make the fast cash, and give the transgender community a bad name. 

And most of these fake transgenders are hooked up on amphetamines. Can you spot the difference?

Are you suggesting that most of the criminal activity associated with ladyboys in Pattaya is being committed by "fake" ladyboys, or that drug abuse in the "real" transgender community is relatively limited? If so, I question whether either of those assertions is correct.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/reports/2012/03/09/11228/why-the-gay-and-transgender-population-experiences-higher-rates-of-substance-use/

20 hours ago, LiamB80 said:

I’ve seen the ladyboy on the left before on a baht bus ride from Jomntien in Pattaya. I remember him distinctly, it was just a few weeks ago. He appeared to be tweeking when I saw him and visibly high on drugs unable to sit still. He threw his half filled water bottle right out the back of the baht bus on Thappraya and nearly hit a mototaxi. He then drew his attention to me, asking if I wanted to go with him and it would be free, even touching me a few times. I politely declined and I could tell if I hadn’t been nice, it would have led to an incident. This was a real nasty ladyboy and clearly high on drugs.

"I’ve seen the ladyboy on the left before on a baht bus ride from Jomntien in Pattaya. I remember him distinctly, it was just a few weeks ago".

No, you're making that up, the one's in the OP have only been out of prison for a week.

Knucklehead, taking two lboys back to your room with any valueables, of course while one is busy the other is a fleecing you, happy they got caught, pleased you got your gold back, very lucky, happy are you. Let this be a lesson to you knucklehead next time they may slit your throat. Oh I hope the cumsucking ladyboys, get their heads shaved, hair gone and back to the monkey house for giving blowjobs and sex for 5 cigarettes.

5 hours ago, Vacuum said:
5 hours ago, soistalker said:

These evil  dirty, immoral guys are sick, violent, and thieving fake women.

Not in my experience (I don't use their services) perhaps this is a local (Pattaya) thing

I have been with a lot of LB in Pattaya and never have had a problem

they was always nice persons with me. And i have never encounter one who 

considered herself like a bloke, they was clearly a girl in their mind and their acts and 

i have always acted with them like a man does with a girl, and they love it.

Archived