BANGKOK
rooster59

Back to jail you go! Pattaya ladyboys robbing tourists again after just one week's release

1 hour ago, Truthhurts said:

Have you ever seen a thai lady boy with other than a farang ( usually elderly )?

Hmmmmmm speaks volumes

Yes with Arabs...

• Haha 1

Good God, how desperate are you for a thrill when a pair of (nearly)40 year old lady boys seem like a good call? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dolmance said:

I hate it when they call them men.   I think it's disrespectful and mean spirited. 

sometimes the truth hurts.

I heard a funny conversation between a Dutchman and a ladyboy, 'she' was trying to chat him up and he was trying to ignore 'her' and was getting angry saying "look forget it, I only like women", 'she' remained silent for a few seconds and then said "Ok, I am a man like you and.." at which point the Dutchman exploded, "No you are not a man like me"

• Haha 1

Just now, metempsychotic said:

Good God, how desperate are you for a thrill when a pair of (nearly)40 year old lady boys seem like a good call? 

After 15 beers maybe anything looks good

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Jane Dough said:

Was this inside the prison?

Rooster

Hahah. Thank you. Was my next question as well. 

16 hours ago, mlkik said:

Is that gay bender slang ? Bottle bottoms  5555

How exactly does a "gay bender" differ from say a plain gay or even a plain bender? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Did you read the report? Did you even read the headline? The pair had been in jail since 2017 and were released a week ago. 

You and your silly facts. He saw them. He knew they were trouble. 

28 minutes ago, Dolmance said:

I hate it when they call them men.   I think it's disrespectful and mean spirited. 

Please try to understand the difference between transgender people, or people who believe that they were born in the wrong body and those who only throw a wig on their heads because they've heard that plenty of people love to have sex with ladyboys. 

Everybody should have the freedom to live his/her sexuality, but these- fake ladyboys- are only there to rob, or rip off people, make the fast cash, and give the transgender community a bad name. 

And most of these fake transgenders are hooked up on amphetamines. Can you spot the difference? 

better looking.jpg

ugly one.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Momofarang said:

Real men don't wear golden necklaces.

Right on!....we just like to slag men who do,

• Haha 1

the tourism scene in thailand is degenerating, there was a time when i used to sing praises about the thai people and their hospitality.with so  much negativity i have avoided this destination for five years now.

• Haha 1