Back to jail you go! Pattaya ladyboys robbing tourists again after just one week's release

rooster59

29 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

I have been with a lot of LB in Pattaya and never have had a problem

they was always nice persons with me. And i have never encounter one who 

considered herself like a bloke, they was clearly a girl in their mind and their acts and 

i have always acted with them like a man does with a girl, and they love it.

You must be very popular. ????

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sahibji said:

the tourism scene in thailand is degenerating, there was a time when i used to sing praises about the thai people and their hospitality.with so  much negativity i have avoided this destination for five years now.

Lol, how is tourism degenerating in Thailand? The exact opposite is happening. The Thai tourist scene has drastically upgraded over the last two decades. You have the ultra-rich coming to Thailand now and dropping millions of dollars on medical tourism like stem cell therapy on a daily basis. My God, rich from all over the world fly into Thailand regularly just to buy HGH ( human growth hormone ). They'll fly from New York to Bangkok for the day,  buy 50 Pfizer Genotropin pens at 50,000 baht a pop, shove the pens in their suitcase along with a forged script, and fly back to New York. Thailand's medical tourism industry is exploding due to the disastrous health care systems set in place in Western nations. By 2040, Thailand will be a luxury tourist destination like Hawaii.  Phuket already is and the rest of the country will soon follow. A lot of expats simply do not understand how Thailand is changing to become a playground for the "super rich" as well as the "super poor". They feel that they are no longer wanted in Thailand. It's not that they're not wanted, it's that they just don't bring a lot to the table relative to these super rich tourists coming in ( most of them 1 percenters from authoritarian nations that have absurd amounts of wealth ). Like 1 Saudi tourist === 10,000 regular European tourists. So which tourists are you going to go after? It's not personal, people just go where the money is.

That said, I was in Patong last night and business was booming!! Never seen it so crowed. A couple new clubs have opened up recently, 1 in particular was mind blowing.

2 hours ago, LiamB80 said:

It was a ten minute ride with the tweeked out ladyboy hitting on me the entire time. I actually got off a bit earlier then my stop just to exit the situation.

You might want to rephrase that?

Does this only happen in Pattaya. i never see any reports in other places . Pattaya  must be the worst place in the whole country. From what i hear, it has the best looking ladyboys . apart from these two.  More like she dragons.  

6 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

What are you saying here ???? it's just a little craze, and as everyone knows it's hard to get rid of its little whims????  the last care lasted two years this time I think the hospitalization is going to be a little longer????

I will take a minute to explain my attempt at humour and satire....''bad to the bone ''is a famous song by sammy haggar, it is also a pop culture quote...so bone is a metaphor describing a lady boys penis... then the word bone is now a hominym ''a word in a sentence which has dual meaning''....have a good day sir

2 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

I have been with a lot of LB in Pattaya and never have had a problem

they was always nice persons with me. And i have never encounter one who 

considered herself like a bloke, they was clearly a girl in their mind and their acts and 

i have always acted with them like a man does with a girl, and they love it.

Great post! 

I do not share your love of the "third gender" but live and let live. The LBs in Pattaya can be predatory but once you let them know (politely!) that you're not interested, they leave you alone. Every time I go back to Patts, I run the gauntlet of them on Soi Blue Cow or Soi 6 - first day or 2 back they might approach me, I swerve, smile and say Mai Ow Khrap...that's it! Next time they see me they seem to remember me (damm good memories!)  and basically ignore me - as I say, live and let live.

3 minutes ago, mok199 said:

I will take a minute to explain my attempt at humour and satire....''bad to the bone ''is a famous song by sammy haggar, it is also a pop culture quote...so bone is a metaphor describing a lady boys penis... then the word bone is now a hominym ''a word in a sentence which has dual meaning''....have a good day sir

Thank you for your answer I have learned someting????

by the way I guess you understood I was not serious in my comment,

and certainly do not blame your comment, they are probably rotten to the bone(s) to start again in a few days after two years behind bars.

21 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

So when a kathoey with high blood sugar applies for a secretarial job, and the interviewer says 'tell me a little bit about yourself' does she say:

"We-l-l-l-l-l-l, I'm a type two lady with type two diabetes and I can type too!"

Naw, She just says she is a "Pole Dancer"

2 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

Pattaya  must be the worst place in the whole country. From what i hear, it has the best looking ladyboys . apart from these two.  More like she dragons.  

The worst place or the best, depend or what you are looking for.

Yes i confirm some of the best looking LB are here, it's one of the reasons

i go sometimes with them, then i can have a young tall and beautiful girl for half

of the price of the usual ''cubic'' model ''real'' girl (1m55\65 kgs) lol.

But yes these two in the news are just ugly, they look like an old motosai with a wig

nothing sexy here (Except for the german guy obviously)

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

The worst place or the best, depend or what you are looking for.

Yes i confirm some of the best looking LB are here, it's one of the reasons

i go sometimes with them, then i can have a young tall and beautiful girl for half

of the price of the usual ''cubic'' model ''real'' girl (1m55\65 kgs) lol.

But yes these two in the news are just ugly, they look like an old motosai with a wig

nothing sexy here (Except for the german guy obviously)

You fancy the German guy too? My goodness, you ARE versatile! ????????

PS.....:sorry:

I was relieved, (unwillingly/unknowingly), of some baht by a team of Lady boys on a ride in a baht bus one time going from Central Pattaya to Jomtien area.  I thought I was paying attention and I thought I was very cautious too.  Some of these thieves are super slick in their techniques with the fast fingers.  It is ashame that they give a bad name to the rest of the lady boys.  As in all groups of individuals, everyone isn't alike; there's the good, the bad, and the ugly. 

even after spending years in Thailand i have had little problem with LB's

I have no interest  sexually and am just polite as i dont want trouble.

Through mates bars ive met some quiet and pleasant ones but lots of nightmares

A combination of confusion and frustration of sexuality combined with hormone therapy alcohol and narcotics will not help

I try to keep away from them really 

A chap i once knew told me that when he took a Pattaya bar girl ( No lady boy) back he kept a cheap imitation Gold necklace on the bedside table before going or a long shower. Often by the time he was finished  his shower the girl and his cheap necklace had gone. Result   Bht 400 short time, as she would never dare to come back.  lololol

On 11/16/2019 at 7:40 PM, LiamB80 said:

I’ve seen the ladyboy on the left before on a baht bus ride from Jomntien in Pattaya. I remember him distinctly, it was just a few weeks ago. He appeared to be tweeking when I saw him and visibly high on drugs unable to sit still. He threw his half filled water bottle right out the back of the baht bus on Thappraya and nearly hit a mototaxi. He then drew his attention to me, asking if I wanted to go with him and it would be free, even touching me a few times. I politely declined and I could tell if I hadn’t been nice, it would have led to an incident. This was a real nasty ladyboy and clearly high on drugs.

No way !  he only came out of jail last week.

23 hours ago, Baggy said:

The drunker you get the better they look!

23 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

You'd have to have a photographic memory to remember faces with a wig. Anyway, the time doesn't fit with your sighting.

Maybe they were some different ones? The number in Pattaya seems to be pretty high reading the news and this forum. 

23 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

You'd have to have a photographic memory to remember faces with a wig. Anyway, the time doesn't fit with your sighting.

Maybe they were some different ones? The number in Pattaya seems to be pretty high reading the news and this forum. 

That's my measuring stick !  when they become beautiful, i know it is time to go home........... alone.

24 minutes ago, Huckenfell said:

Because idiots like this often think it is trendy to wear a heavy gold necklace.

Well to be honest these thefts happen quite a lot and normally there is not a photo of the necklace.

However the victim always claims that they had a very expensive necklace stollen but often have no proof of it.

I must admit I did not look at the photo before my post and it was only a general coment that many victims claim for a gold necklace.

Archived