BANGKOK
rooster59

Back to jail you go! Pattaya ladyboys robbing tourists again after just one week's release

7 minutes ago, Beggar said:

Easy to spot the difference. The 2nd picture is much smaller. 

Yes that's true. 2nd pic is indeed way smaller in size 🙂

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

They both look the same to me, both sick with something not going on right upstairs.

I've had and still have students who dress up like girls, and it seems to be reasonable in this society. 

It's also pretty normal to have at least one of them in one class at primary or high school. 

Regarding an old belief, if a family has got three kids and one turns out to be more feminine and dresses alike, it's accepted. 

Many Thais believe if a kid turns into a "Kathoey", he/she had been a woman in her former life who's had sex with many different men.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just was wondering that the Pattaya Police is on Facebook (source of the article). They even have a website. Is this really from the police? 

http://www.pattayapolice.com/

For whatever strange reason this domain is for sale. USD 695 only.

• Haha 1

I was accosted by 3 ladyboys yesterday on Soi bua kaow, one deceded to hug me, while the other 2 were trying to drag me into there bar. I covered my pockets, and checked for my phone and wallet as I pulled away, it didn't really bother me, until I got home to find my white T shirt was covered in face powder 🙄 luckily the Mrs, believed my story😁

• Haha 2

The German will be wearing this episode and encounter like a badge of honour when he gets back among his friends in Deutschland. He won't be embarrassed by it.

21 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Jesus .. The geeza wants counselling if he was considering a triumvirate with a pair of widow Twankeys who've maxed out on the back to black hair dye ..

Owwwwwwww!! I thought they looked rather sweet. 555!

19 minutes ago, car720 said:

So, back to school they go.

These blokes will always have some pocket money inside.

I'm just wondering what they look like without wigs? 

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

After 15 beers maybe anything looks good

The drunker you get the better they look!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Did you read the report? Did you even read the headline? The pair had been in jail since 2017 and were released a week ago. 

Yes I read the report, we all know how accurate the reporting in Thailand is. If you got out of jail on a Monday and were arrested twelve days later on Friday, you still got out of jail last week. I said two weeks as an estimate to when I saw him. I’m 100% sure that’s the ladyboy from the baht bus. It was a ten minute ride with the tweeked out ladyboy hitting on me the entire time. I actually got off a bit earlier then my stop just to exit the situation. I remember the face and I zoomed in the picture. It’s the same ladyboy.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Joeythai said:

Idiots like this fully deserve to be robbed

Idiots sometimes refer to others in the same terms to avoid self revelation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LiamB80 said:

Yes I read the report, we all know how accurate the reporting in Thailand is. If you got out of jail on a Monday and were arrested twelve days later on Friday, you still got out of jail last week. I said two weeks as an estimate to when I saw him. I’m 100% sure that’s the ladyboy from the baht bus. It was a ten minute ride with the tweeked out ladyboy hitting on me the entire time. I actually got off a bit earlier then my stop just to exit the situation. I remember the face and I zoomed in the picture. It’s the same ladyboy.

You'd have to have a photographic memory to remember faces with a wig. Anyway, the time doesn't fit with your sighting.

Maybe they were some different ones? The number in Pattaya seems to be pretty high reading the news and this forum.