Back to jail you go! Pattaya ladyboys robbing tourists again after just one week's release

rooster59

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Huckenfell said:

Because idiots like this often think it is trendy to wear a heavy gold necklace.

Not secure to leave them in the room safe, if there is one, in the handbag seems more risky, probably best to put them on the baby!

On 11/17/2019 at 7:19 AM, sahibji said:

the tourism scene in thailand is degenerating, there was a time when i used to sing praises about the thai people and their hospitality.with so  much negativity i have avoided this destination for five years now.

I ve been to Pattaya in 2017 and it was absolutely amazing. It hasn t degenerated one bit except for the hike of prices which is quite notable in Bangkok and Pattaya.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

lb2.JPG.ec722a4fa2ec12eaebadbc2a19b7382d

See that thing being pointed at by one of the two thieves...here's a hint, it's not a phone.

Well it looks like a phone to me 555 If it is not a phone then what is the rectangular object ?

If you would have read the entire ghread before you posted you would have read the post where I said I did not really look at the photo and that these thefts happen a lot and all the victims seem to have had gold necklaces stolen.

2 hours ago, mlkik said:

Well it looks like a phone to me 555 If it is not a phone then what is the rectangular object ?

If you would have read the entire ghread before you posted you would have read the post where I said I did not really look at the photo and that these thefts happen a lot and all the victims seem to have had gold necklaces stolen.

No the hint was to look at the gold chain you said was a fake claim, it was there on the table...

14 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

No the hint was to look at the gold chain you said was a fake claim, it was there on the table...

Think he probably meant so many claim to be robbed of gold chains, that many claims may be false

7 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Think he probably meant so many claim to be robbed of gold chains, that many claims may be false

The poster accused the victim of the crime of making a false claim based on nothing but his ill formed opinion.

The evidence they were wrong was in the OP. 

Archived