Prince Andrew says he has no recollection of meeting Epstein accuser

rooster59

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one privileged sex offender who has managed to get his story written up sympathetically in most major newspapers around the world.  I find it unbelievable and disgraceful that the media has sold out this badly.  And in the articles not a word for the suffering of the girls he abused.  

16 hours ago, rooster59 said:

In an excerpt of an interview given by Andrew to the BBC's Newsnight programme, the prince was asked about the accusation by Giuffre that she had sex with him in a house in London.

The fact the Beeb got to do this interview says a lot .. Wet flannel Emily Maitlets has all the bite of a handbag chihuahua .. They should have let ITV's Piers Morgan do it then we might have got a bit nearer to what happened really .. 

16 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Andrew is a true+real gentleman and is stoically steadfast to not only his duty but also his kindness + goodness @TheDukeOfYork."

That old mare's gotta keep reading the script .. even though she accepted money off Epstein to clear a debt .. 

Absolute car crash of an interview. 

Clearly sat down with “his people” and come out with a load of old dross where he was at certain time’s, (yeah Pizza Express at Woking on a certain date no ones gonna forget that), he couldn't sweat cos he got shot at in the Falklands, and went back to see Epstein to tell him he couldn't see him anymore and just happened to get snapped walking on Central Park at that time. 
Came across as a slimy, privileged liar who has a lot to lose and clinging on for dear life with this “no recollection” <deleted>. 
Far from clearing the air he has loaded the pistol and the tabloids will be digging even deeper now to disprove all his supposed alibis etc. 

I am sure  Pizza Express in Woking can back track their system to check who was in on that evening.......if they have not been got at already ????

8 hours ago, soalbundy said:

well he was known as randy Andy in his earlier years. Sex slave is a bit exaggerated, she was a young tart on her way up earning a bit of cash, now she is trying to wring it out and earn a bit more, good luck with that, just as Trump is finding out, you don't screw the establishment, they screw you.

Bang on the nail. Another trollop trying to cash in on what she happily got up to in her youth. You can bet she had a whale of a time.

Why is it always years later.

3 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Anyone ever heard of this condition where you are not able to sweat? how does he deal with the heat in Phuket then?

It was only temporary while he was allegedly shagging under age girls. After that it miraculously stopped and he can sweat with the rest of us now. 

19 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis
Just like you swore to me that you'd be true
There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis
But he's a liar and I'm not sure about you

Kirsty MacColl

God bless Kirsty. Such a sad loss all those years ago. Rest In Peace.

19 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Britain's Prince Andrew said in comments broadcast on Friday that he had no recollection of ever meeting an American woman who alleges she was forced to have sex with him when she was underage.

As it's a woman accusing Andy, I'd say it's probably a false accusation.

19 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Well he would say that would he not, can't recall the photo and does not remember screwing a 17 year old 'sex slave' on more than one occasion. Not having any recollection does not mean it never happened, a nasty bit of work all round.

I am still looking for the one capable of coming out and clearly say.... YES I did it... so far didn't happen, even the ones caught with their hand in the cookie jar came out saying ...I didn't do it

9 minutes ago, bannork said:

Prince Andrew: 'I am not one to, as it were, hug and public displays of affection are not something that I do.'

andy.jpg

andy 1.jpg

andy 2.jpg

and he still has the guts to go on a national/international broadcaster's interview and say, No I didn't do it..., (maybe he's Thai related with the "it's not me it's them"

Andrew was always led by his dick in his younger days and even ended up marrying that old slapper Fergie.  The advantage of being the brother to the heir is that you get a lot more freedom to push the royal envelope and screw around.  Never the sharpest knife in the box as is being displayed by this train wreck now.

This wouldn't be getting the attention it is if it wasn't for the lack of real news out there.  Everyone is sick of Brexit and it is a bit of light relief to that.  Andrew may squirm a bit for a few days but come election day it will be forgotten completely. 

2 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

I bet the British Security team who's job it is to follow him everywhere will have a good idea if he nipped out for pizza that night.

They'd even be able to say if it had a salami topping.

I’m sure they will have been well briefed. 

Archived