Prince Andrew says he has no recollection of meeting Epstein accuser

rooster59

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Does anyone know the truth about Epstein's so called trafficking? The girl that claims she slept with Prince Andrew on 3 occasions doesn't appear to have been forced to do anything.  When people think about sex trafficking it conjures up images of poor young girls being transported from their home country, blinfolded and forced to have sex with men against their will in some grubby room somewhere. Whilst such things doubtless go on and are clearly horrific - you have to put this case in to perspective.

This girl admits to dancing with Andrew in a London nightclub and later going back to a flat with him for sex. Even if that is true, that is hardly being trafficked or forced. The acts she decribed seem to have been done willingly.

I remember about 10 years ago, there was a very large 'massage parlour' that was blatantly carrying on its business in the centre of Leeds, UK. Eventually, after many years, the police raided the place and found around 60 foreign girls working there - around 20 of those were Thai.  When questioned, each and every one of the Thai girls claimed they had been forced to work there, had their passports confiscated and had to pay back huge debts to the people who had brought them to the UK - supposedly on the promise of jobs as cleaners and house-maids etc.  Nothing could be further than the truth - through my Thai wife at the time, I met some of those girls regularly at a popular Thai restaurant in the city. They would often boast about how much money they were making and sending home to their families in Thailand. Most, certainly the ones I talked to had arrived in the UK on tourist visas and then disappeared - trafficked, my a%$£. The point being that when the sh&% hits the fan - a hell of a lot of girls claim they were forced into doing things they later regret or blame someone else to gain sympathy or evade the law.

As for Andrew's friendship with Epstein - the courts give out punishments. I would never desert a friend simply because they were convicted of a criminal offence unless that offence was particularly horrific.

There have been many similar stories recently from 'poor girls' who claim have been badly treated - personally In find it strange that most of these claims are historic - regarding things they claim to have happened many years ago.  Why did they say nothing at the time?

4 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

This girl admits to dancing with Andrew in a London nightclub and later going back to a flat with him for sex. Even if that is true, that is hardly being trafficked or forced. The acts she decribed seem to have been done willingly.

She said that she was pressured to go out with him and have sex with him.  So all depends on whether she and all the other girls in Epstein's "world" are lying or not.  With Epstein being "silenced" you would think that there is plenty of weight to the allegations. 

7 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

A 17 year old who didn't want to be shagged by him.  There is a word for that or maybe you think that doesn't matter?

So if what she claims is true - why did she go to a London flat with him? For a chat?

28 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

She said that she was pressured to go out with him and have sex with him.  So all depends on whether she and all the other girls in Epstein's "world" are lying or not.  With Epstein being "silenced" you would think that there is plenty of weight to the allegations. 

Read the case of Epstein's so called trafficking. These girls were flown around the world - first class.  I suspect they also were paid 'first class' compensation at the time.  Funny how none of them complained at the time.

Don't get me wrong, real trafficking is horrendous but this?.......... A bunch of silly young girls who were introduced to the high life for a while and probably loved it at the time but regretted it later is more likely.

They were probably used but forced? Seems doubtful.

1 hour ago, bannork said:

Prince Andrew: 'I am not one to, as it were, hug and public displays of affection are not something that I do.'

andy.jpg

andy 1.jpg

andy 2.jpg

Maitlis: July of this year, Epstein was arrested on charges of sex trafficking and abusing dozens of underage girls. One of the Epstein’s accusers, Virginia Roberts, has made allegations against you. She says she met you in 2001, she says she dined with you, danced with you at Tramp nightclub in London. She went on to have sex with you in a house in Belgravia belonging to Ghislaine Maxwell, your friend. Your response?

Andrew: I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever.

This case brings to light the current situation in the UK regarding what constitutes rape.  Thankfully I'm older and don't go out 'partying' now like I used to.

Since the recent changes to the law on 'consent' - I've talked to several young guys who feel things have got so bad that if they 'get lucky' at a club for example, they feel they made need to stop 'proceedings' and get written permission from the girl before continuing. She may come back years later and claim rape!

All you have to do is have sex with a girl who's drunk and you've committed rape under the new rules. No weight is given to the fact that both parties may be drunk.  How many here have had a drunken 'roll in the hay'? Do you consider yourself a rapist?

I wonder if the law will ever consider the responsibility of the girl's part?

"The "honourable" thing to do is to say at a guy's house who just got off with a plea bargained "paying a teenage girl for sex" conviction?

21 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Yes, yes....and Epstein killed himself with all the cameras malfunctioning at exactly the right time, while the guards were fast asleep and......... a partridge in a pear tree.......

And, no mention of all evidence seized from his properties. 

Speaking of plea bargains, as far as Epstein's suicide goes, with the buddies he entertained, he had a huge bag of plea bargaining chips! There was no reason for him to kill himself.

28 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

A 17 year old who didn't want to be shagged by him.  There is a word for that or maybe you think that doesn't matter?

30 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

She never complained at the time ,did she

Just now, faraday said:

My point is that he denied knowing her.

Slightly different, he says he has no recollection of meeting her. For what its worth, I don't believe that but it shuts down further questioning so I guess its convenient for him.

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

We have not had an English monarch since Harold in 1066, and even his mum was Danish

Correct. I referred to the British monarchy which has, of course, not had an English king or queen since Harold as you rightly say. They range from Scots, Welsh and Germans to Dutch, French and Danes, and probably to others I have forgotten.

20 hours ago, nausea said:

No recollection is different from it never hsppened. I have no recollection of lots of things. I can tell you for sure what never happened. The guy should've stayed in the shadows, where he belongs. 

But I don't think he can play guitar.

8 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

One of the things that always disturbs me about underage sex and the like is that it depends on where you are.

AOC in Denmark is 15, UK 16. Bring your Danish GF to England on the ferry, where do you have to pull it out?    LOL

23 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Slightly different, he says he has no recollection of meeting her. For what its worth, I don't believe that but it shuts down further questioning so I guess its convenient for him.

No, it's not "slightly different".

You asked me a question about my post - which even to the 'deaf & hard of hearing' would be clear.

This is about my posts #71 & #76. Ok, na?

If you have further questions, please contact my agent at the palace, & ask for Elizabeth.

:laugh:

no recollection, sure.  Oh, is this me on video?  I don't recall that video.  That girl?  I don't think I know who she is.   Oh, she's young and I should go to prison?  I think that tape was altered with.  Oh, you have ten more tapes?  100 more?  yes, well, those tapes are part of a conspiracy.  

Archived