Prince Andrew says he has no recollection of meeting Epstein accuser

rooster59

22 minutes ago, faraday said:

You ask quite a few inexperienced, almost naive questions.

How old are you?

????

Now now, don't do the usual TV thing and make things personal hiding behind your keyboard. I think its far more likely that you don't quite understand but if you'd like to point out what is 'inexperienced' or 'almost naive', I'll be happy to comment further.

Inexperienced? I would be prepared to bet that my knowledge of such matters and of the law in particular is substantially greater than yours.  Elaborate please - in this case there is no question of Prince Andrew being 'banged up' for anything.  Even if the girl had been 'groomed' as she claims, she went willingly to a house with him and had sex and she was of legal age. If any grooming had taken place - it was not carried out by Andrew he would simply have been the beneficiary of it.  On the face of what's claimed so far, the issue of consent is not in question. Under laws introduced recently, she may have had a case but she would have difficulty in proving it.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, faraday said:

No, it's not "slightly different".

I'm afraid it is. I have not heard Andrew claim he didn't know her. He said he had no recollection of meeting her that night. His answers were very careful and when asked if the events could have taken place on a different date, he said no. He could not deny knowing her as he has been photographed with her on several occasions.

Mostly it starts later... loosing memory.

But on the other hand: a 17 years old girl - ( 17 y 9 months ?, so.,. 3 months later she can work as a prostitute )  knows very well what she does. And I do not have much pity with that age girls, who come back from a London trip, having an expensive time there, with a few thousand US$ in her hands.

Forced.. or part of the agreement: 2 weeks London, expensive dinners, hotels, entertainment, nice clothes, and... bed service to whoever might appear.

For a 11-year young girl: hang that guy !

21 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

So he doesn't deny, as this could be proofed wrong. Not remembering is a much safer answer

A chip off the old block , papa would be proud oh him..

It,s  in the royals, DNA. 

1 hour ago, KhaoYai said:

I'm afraid it is. I have not heard Andrew claim he didn't know her. He said he had no recollection of meeting her that night. His answers were very careful and when asked if the events could have taken place on a different date, he said no. He could not deny knowing her as he has been photographed with her on several occasions.

Oh don't be so silly.

He had "no recollection" yet remembers he was in Pizza Express....???

His answers were laughable.

I've got no great interest in this case.  But having seen the photo with 'his' hand around the woman's waist, I have to say that he would need arms the length of a gibbon to actually reach round her waist in the pose of that photo.  Very strange.

18 hours ago, worgeordie said:

He has a very selective memory, cannot remember meeting the girl,

but can remember buying a pizza, many years ago,says it all.

regards worgeordie

Maybe he has confused the memory of a "pizza" with a "piece of a**".

They do sound a bit similar. (and both are pie)

I have this mate, Roger, he's bit dodgy but knows where the best "night life" in Pattaya is. I go to see him on my hols when I get the chance. Its wild, no one down the local believes me how nice and loving the girls are.

Roger was in the newspaper after overdosing, the family suspect I have not been good boy, but I think I have bluffed my way out it.

He dosnt remember this girl, they are not  his clothes he is wearing, he doesn't own these type, and he was having a pizza at the time this incident is alleged to have happened, he remembers thick crust 3 cheese  garlic bread fries and a coke. End of.

have to say after (wasting 15 minutes of my time) listening to his mumbling for around 15 minutes couldn't bare it for any longer and the poor guy should have kept his mouth shut, sometimes silence is better than a fake statement and the interview did more damage than good to the crown, mommy must be very disappointed

On 11/17/2019 at 10:46 AM, Pilotman said:

well he was a Royal Navy Captain, they are not noted for their brains, or their judgement. ????

Pilots um ,  give me auto pilot,  remove human error ..

Barby dolls, no gossip or slander .

Every male royal , should have two , or more ..

10 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

I have this mate, Roger, he's bit dodgy but knows where the best "night life" in Pattaya is. I go to see him on my hols when I get the chance. Its wild, no one down the local believes me how nice and loving the girls are.

Roger the dodger , and randy Andy ,  legends in sin city ..

Here's an FBI trained deception analyst expert on the interview. 

https://www.hyattanalysis.com/

https://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2019/11/statement-analysis-prince-andrew.html

Analysis Conclusion: Deception Indicated. 

• The subject would have been better off not doing this interview. He has not only shown deception, but there may be attendant guilt that warrants exploration.  By avoiding addressing the allegation, we note that he has a need to avoid it.  
  • The subject is personality driven to avoid responsibility and to shift guilt or assign blame to others. This is very natural to him.  
  • It is likely that his privileged upbringing alleviated him from experiencing many consequences in life. 
  • His use of tangent is skillful. 
  • He minimizes the sexual abuse and trafficking of teenaged girls equating it to an embarrassment of his family and his own self. 
  • I believe from this interview that there are more victims. 
  • It is very likely that he does not believe his behavior to be criminal. It is likely that he cherishes his memories of the sexual exploitation, as well as the memory of the victim. 
  • As such, he does not express sympathy for the victims. 
  • He is like a 60 year old petulant child who does not understand why anyone would be bothered by this behavior. 

9 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Anna Rothwell, a lawyer at Corker Binning, said that despite being eighth in line to the throne, he “is not entitled to any form of immunity by virtue of his position as a member of the royal family”.

I'll stick my neck out here but I strongly suspect he ain't going to go to court anytime soon and most probably if at all. 

3 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I'll stick my neck out here but I strongly suspect he ain't going to go to court anytime soon and most probably if at all.

I strongly suspect that you are correct.  I also agree with those who say that he would have been better off not giving the interview.  He answered the questions very carefully and had clearly received advice on what and what not to say but he just didn't come across well.

There are 2 seperate issues though, both of which have become intertwined. One is whether or not he had any knowledge of the crimes Epstein is alleged to have committed and the issue of whether or not he slept with the girl who states that he did. The only one he could currently be required to attend court for is to answer questions in the Epstein case - as a witness.

However, the girl in question - Virginia Roberts now seems to have changed he story somewhat. There is a report out now where she says she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew. I believe she had previously said she was pressured into having sex with him. I know of no distinction between forced sex and rape. That's a very serious allegation to make and she may find herself in the position of having to either make a formal rape complaint or face prosecution.  In the interest of not perpetuating the case, I doubt the Royal Family would take such action but it is possible.

Archived