BANGKOK
rooster59

Prince Andrew says he has no recollection of meeting Epstein accuser

Just now, KhaoYai said:

Faraday......what is your point? Do any of the girls in those photos look like they are being forced?

My point is that he denied knowing her.

The clue is in the last sentence....

Just now, faraday said:

My point is that he denied knowing her.

Slightly different, he says he has no recollection of meeting her. For what its worth, I don't believe that but it shuts down further questioning so I guess its convenient for him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

We have not had an English monarch since Harold in 1066, and even his mum was Danish

Correct. I referred to the British monarchy which has, of course, not had an English king or queen since Harold as you rightly say. They range from Scots, Welsh and Germans to Dutch, French and Danes, and probably to others I have forgotten.

8 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

One of the things that always disturbs me about underage sex and the like is that it depends on where you are.

AOC in Denmark is 15, UK 16. Bring your Danish GF to England on the ferry, where do you have to pull it out?    LOL

5 hours ago, Almer said:

Well he is hardly going to say he remembers it well is he.

Maurice Chevalier did.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Slightly different, he says he has no recollection of meeting her. For what its worth, I don't believe that but it shuts down further questioning so I guess its convenient for him.

No, it's not "slightly different".

You asked me a question about my post - which even to the 'deaf & hard of hearing' would be clear.

This is about my posts #71 & #76. Ok, na?

If you have further questions, please contact my agent at the palace, & ask for Elizabeth.

:laugh:

• Like 1

no recollection, sure.  Oh, is this me on video?  I don't recall that video.  That girl?  I don't think I know who she is.   Oh, she's young and I should go to prison?  I think that tape was altered with.  Oh, you have ten more tapes?  100 more?  yes, well, those tapes are part of a conspiracy.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, faraday said:

Yup, he'd have been banged up long ago.

On what charge?

29 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Why did he keep hanging around with the guy after he had been exposed as a beast?

Exposed as a beast?  He may well have been convicted but have you read the actual details of the case?

38 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

Oh, she's young and I should go to prison?

She was 17, the age of consent in the UK is 16. He was not guilty of any crime under the law 18 years ago.

Edited by KhaoYai