Jump to content
BANGKOK
Huckenfell

Sausages at last !

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Can someone post a photo of these please?

 

16 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Can someone post a photo of these please?

I can't as i open the pack and repack them in two's for ease. It is a clear pack  KING brand.  Bht 200 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2019 at 4:10 PM, Vacuum said:

Whilst in Thailand, why not enjoy the real thing; Sai Oua?

I do, quite often. I also make my own sausages and burgers, Cumberland, Lamb and mint (when I can get the lamb),. The Bratwurst sausages were a failure. I also have the mix for Go;d pork, pork and leek and pork and apple.

 

I also like the long coiled Chiang Mai sausage but it is hard to find in Khampaeng Phet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billd766 said:

I do, quite often. I also make my own sausages and burgers, Cumberland, Lamb and mint (when I can get the lamb),. The Bratwurst sausages were a failure. I also have the mix for Go;d pork, pork and leek and pork and apple.

 

I also like the long coiled Chiang Mai sausage but it is hard to find in Khampaeng Phet.

As soon as i get a mincer i will make my own, got everything i need.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Huckenfell said:

As soon as i get a mincer i will make my own, got everything i need.

You may also need a sausage stuffer. I bought a vertical one but in retrospect I wish I had bought a horizontal stuffer instead. Loading the vertical stuffer is easy, but for stuffing the sausage casings I found that I needed as many arms as an octopus has tentacles.

 

Also when you finish stuffing the sausages you, will find enough sausage mix to make several burgers too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dumb move starting a thread. They will be sold out next week never to be seen again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, billd766 said:

You may also need a sausage stuffer. I bought a vertical one but in retrospect I wish I had bought a horizontal stuffer instead. Loading the vertical stuffer is easy, but for stuffing the sausage casings I found that I needed as many arms as an octopus has tentacles.

 

Also when you finish stuffing the sausages you, will find enough sausage mix to make several burgers too.

I am getting a mincer which is combined with  a stuffer, like i had before, so i know what i need.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, madmen said:

dumb move starting a thread. They will be sold out next week never to be seen again

There are the selfish and greedy , and then there is the rest of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Huckenfell said:

I am getting a mincer which is combined with  a stuffer, like i had before, so i know what i need.

 

 

Good for you.

 

I bought my mincer on sale in NZ where I was working 10 years ago, but I only bought the stuffer last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2019 at 6:09 PM, Huckenfell said:

Dont know what that is. but if its Thai sausage, i am sure that it is bloody awful.

sliced intestines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, madmen said:

dumb move starting a thread. They will be sold out next week never to be seen again

Home made Sausages, Melton Mowbury/Gala pork pies, Smoked Mackerel fillets & Sausage rolls are all available to order locally (Samui).

HTH

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Home made Sausages, Melton Mowbury/Gala pork pies, Smoked Mackerel fillets & Sausage rolls are all available to order locally (Samui).

HTH

Where do you get your Pork Pies, i see that TOPS have got English ones, but yet to try them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Good for you.

 

I bought my mincer on sale in NZ where I was working 10 years ago, but I only bought the stuffer last year.

Ali baba  have got a very good range.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Huckenfell said:

Where do you get your Pork Pies, i see that TOPS have got English ones, but yet to try them.

PM sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next time you buy them please give us a photo. I want to buy them also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...