Prayut wins vote of confidence from majority of Thais: Super Poll

rooster59

On 11/17/2019 at 6:16 AM, steven100 said:

Well done Khun Prayut Chan O Cha. Thailand continues to move forward with infrastructure and many other projects ongoing. As I have said before, more have been done in the past 4 years than the previous 10yrs.

Capture.khunprayut1.PNG.139190a41b17284779a2ccffcafa3d44.PNG

Ooooooh...my belly!

You are soooooo funny!

Stop it...please...I can't ...breathe...

:cheesy:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/17/2019 at 10:15 AM, steven100 said:

Of course the TV farang are going to be negative,  it doesn't matter what this government does the whingers are all here. They can bitch and whine all day long because they are only telling each other the same bla ...bla ..bla. The difference being I like Thailand, it's not perfect but it's a heck of a lot better than other places.

Nothing the government does affects my daily routine, and the Thai's I have spoke to in my village say that the economy is down everywhere, it's not just Thailand and they don't blame or whinge and whine about the government, in fact two families I discussed this with recently were just happy there was stability and security without the fighting.

I like the people and I enjoy living here, I don't wake up every day to have a whinge about everything Thai and it's government.   lol  …..   :jap: 

But I like reading the usual posters who moan & groan, I just pity them as it must be terrible wasting your retirement life staying somewhere one hates. 

...and you also have lost all grip on reality and critical thinking!

Who's a good farang?

You are!

????

On 11/17/2019 at 6:01 AM, Chazar said:

70   million Thais and  1200  surveyed.........so they found all of  his  supporters, well  done

actually, statisticly, 1200 surveyed will give a representative outcome..

from the 70.000.000 Thai, I am sure the question was not asked to children, so yes if you look at https://www.checkmarket.com/sample-size-calculator/ the accuracy will be afound 97%..

Archived