UK government and military accused of war crimes cover-up

rooster59

On 11/17/2019 at 11:11 AM, RuamRudy said:

In all the frenzied analysis of what is alleged to have happened, to the best of my knowledge nobody has been able to demonstrate why Mousa was a threat that needed to be eliminated. The facts which are clear, however, are that a civilian was taken from the streets to a British army base where he was held for 2 days. In those 2 days he received significant injuries from which he subsequently died. Is that something you are comfortable to brush over and forget about?

You see, this is where I am struggling to comprehend. I cannot see why you anyone would feel that they defend the people who commit these crimes. They stain the reputation of their units and they stain the reputation of the British military in general, never mind the damage their actions do on the ground.

As I said in a previous comment, this was not a case of a split second response to a situation that had tragic and unintended consequences. This was cold sadistic, cold blooded murder. 

So you were there and witnessed what happened and you have the insight of God in knowing what he was involved in? I think not. From my experience what the army on the ground know but do not have evidence is vast for example in NI we new every bit of scum terrorist and the murders they were involved in but could not touch them for many reasons. I can tell you this for another facts soldiers are never protected and are first to be thrown under the bus. Officers on the other hand may be totally different. If I were in the ops room I am sure I would be able to assist you in what this man was involved in. How he received the injuries I again can not say as was not there and as often happens in British prisons murders and beatings by other inmates happens especially ones where there are vast numbers of Muslims. Yes soldiers can carry out atrocities and murders and they are most defiantly delt harshly with. You do know that when a British soldier is charged with murder etc he has to prove his innocence and non of this innocent until proven guilty. I have never once heard of a British soldier being protected but I do know many thrown under the bus. Also I am sure if something bad happened or rumoured to have happened then a book would have been released lots of money being made doing that. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Scot123 said:

So you were there and witnessed what happened and you have the insight of God in knowing what he was involved in? I think not. From my experience what the army on the ground know but do not have evidence is vast for example in NI we new every bit of scum terrorist and the murders they were involved in but could not touch them for many reasons. I can tell you this for another facts soldiers are never protected and are first to be thrown under the bus. Officers on the other hand may be totally different. If I were in the ops room I am sure I would be able to assist you in what this man was involved in. How he received the injuries I again can not say as was not there and as often happens in British prisons murders and beatings by other inmates happens especially ones where there are vast numbers of Muslims. Yes soldiers can carry out atrocities and murders and they are most defiantly delt harshly with. You do know that when a British soldier is charged with murder etc he has to prove his innocence and non of this innocent until proven guilty. I have never once heard of a British soldier being protected but I do know many thrown under the bus. Also I am sure if something bad happened or rumoured to have happened then a book would have been released lots of money being made doing that. 

Evidence . smevidense, who need evidence, it's not like armies have committed atrocities before and lied about it.

Archived