Pardoned ex-con jailed again for armed robbery

Rimmer

Pardoned ex-con jailed again for armed robbery

1366-N1-Nov-13-05-Two-armed-robbers-2.jp

PATTAYA:-- A pardoned ex-con is behind bars again after being arrested for two armed robberies in Nong Plalai.

Aun Veerayuth, 33, was captured in front of his house Nov. 13. He wasn’t hard to find as he lives across the street from the Banglamung Police Station.

Police allege Veerayuth held up a motorcyclist Nov. 7 on Soi Playfan in Nong Plalai and stole a two-satang gold chain before fleeing. The next day he’s accused of again threatening a motorcyclist at gunpoint on Nong Ketnoi Road and this time robbing the victim of 700 baht.

Both crimes were captured on CCTV. The suspect confessed, saying he sold the gold and used the money to buy drugs on Loy Krathong.

Authorities said Veerayuth previously was imprisoned for robbery, but was released on a royal pardon a year ago.

See more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/pardoned-ex-con-jailed-again-for-armed-robbery-276333

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-11-17--

15 minutes ago, POMRAKSIAM said:

Pardon has nothing to do with reoffending as the primary problem is drug addiction that has gone comletely untreated.

Are you suggesting he had full access to the drugs he needed while incarcerated and was released as a complete addict?  

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Another kick in the balls for the justice system here. Give people a second chance, only to find out they still have no respect for the law, and, in fact, never will have.

Your thinking isn't going beyond this 'particular news article' (and this particular guy).... You apparently rushed to grab the 'first reply' spot so fast that you didn't stop to think..... This guy isn't representative of ALL who get parolled......... He is just one (and the bad apple as well)......

So many on this forum want to grab that first post spot and come up with 'unbelievable' replies....... JUST TO GET 'LIKES'....... 

DO YOU WANT TO CANCEL THE 'PAROLL' for ALL the others (maybe hundreds) ????? Who got a paroll and will live a 'straight life'.....??????????? Just because of this 'ONE ROTTEN APPLE'????

20 minutes ago, mikosan said:

Whilst I agree with the part of your post which relates to the rush to post, where did you find the figures relating to re-offending?  I'd like to see them.  Personally I wouldn't parole anyone. (Please note the spelling of parole).

Never mind my spelling............ I do BELIEVE you understood my message..............

I won't guarntee my 'Percentages' (Or figures)...... They are not statistics..........

But you wouldn't parole (Is that correct?????) ANYONE???????? First time offenders are paroled often throughout the years (and live a legal life afterward)..... So you would would punish the very deserving ones just for this 'newsworthy guy' ...... VERY SAD......

I HOPE YOU 'REAP' WHAT YOU SOW..............  In other words.... 'eat some of your own poison'

Was my spelling better???????????????

Edited to add.......... Have you been to any of the THAI prisons ????????

I HAVE been regularly .... to visit a friends mother...... (Nong Palai Prison near Pattaya).... I can speak with a 'little' experience..... WHAT EXPERIENCE are these other posters offering.......... Is there ANYBODY listening 'who is perfect'???????????? (Outside their own minds)??????????????

In every country, as well as Thailand, you have a mixture of good and bad, Or at least maybe BAD.... by poor thinking...... NOT that their hearts are BAD............

MY MAIN POINT IS....... A rotten 'apple' may spoil the bunch.............

But isn't it unfair in your opinion.... That other 'apples' suffer because of that ONE BAD APPLE'??????????????????

2 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Never mind my spelling............ I do BELIEVE you understood my message..............

I won't guarntee my 'Percentages' (Or figures)...... They are not statistics..........

But you wouldn't parole (Is that correct?????) ANYONE???????? First time offenders are paroled often throughout the years (and live a legal life afterward)..... So you would would punish the very deserving ones just for this 'newsworthy guy' ...... VERY SAD......

I HOPE YOU 'REAP' WHAT YOU SOW..............  In other words.... 'eat some of your own poison'

Like I said, show me the figures, don't just write whatever nonsense comes into your head at any given time.  Yes, your spelling was better on this occasion, but far from perfect. Guarantee for example.  You know, sometimes it's quite hard to take an illiterate person seriously.

16 minutes ago, mikosan said:

Like I said, show me the figures, don't just write whatever nonsense comes into your head at any given time.  Yes, your spelling was better on this occasion, but far from perfect. Guarantee for example.  You know, sometimes it's quite hard to take an illiterate person seriously.

AS I SAID............ eat some of your own poison......

This article was about one guy who was 'PAROLED' and did  BAD....... 

DO YOU HAVE STATISTICS TO PROVE MY STATISTICS ARE 'WRONG'??????????????????

It is still my opinion that 'ONE BAD APPLE' should not spoil the whole barrel of apples..... 

And you obviously think the opposit... the whole barrel of apples should be trashed.......

NOT................. JUST REMOVE THE BAD APPLE........... Right???????

Well my friend...... I have a sympathetic heart and I have sympathy for 'you'....

This article was about one guy who was 'PAROLED' and did  BAD....... If YOU want to 'steal' the blessings of Parole' from the deserving folks........ Then I hope you reap what you sow (I am presuming that you are the perfect one)..... and I really expect it will happen...... I am a full believer in what 'goes around.... COMES around........... And even to ThaiVisa posters who think they are 'Superior' to somebody that got 'paroled'............ 

1 hour ago, sawadeeken said:

Your thinking isn't going beyond this 'particular news article' (and this particular guy).... You apparently rushed to grab the 'first reply' spot so fast that you didn't stop to think..... This guy isn't representative of ALL who get parolled......... He is just one (and the bad apple as well)......

So many on this forum want to grab that first post spot and come up with 'unbelievable' replies....... JUST TO GET 'LIKES'....... 

DO YOU WANT TO CANCEL THE 'PAROLL' for ALL the others (maybe hundreds) ????? Who got a paroll and will live a 'straight life'.....??????????? Just because of this 'ONE ROTTEN APPLE'????

Well said,  but now let this guy feel the weight of the law

Probably went back to the same crowd and had no money and Loy Krathong a must to be happy and high as he wanted to be. Perhaps they should be given temporary jobs after getting out to help them with the recovery of being on the outside. Anyway no one is hurt or dead so no big deal. 

4 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

Edited to add.......... Have you been to any of the THAI prisons ????????

I HAVE been regularly .... to visit a friends mother...... (Nong Palai Prison near Pattaya).... I can speak with a 'little' experience..... WHAT EXPERIENCE are these other posters offering.......... Is there ANYBODY listening 'who is perfect'???????????? (Outside their own minds)??????????????

In every country, as well as Thailand, you have a mixture of good and bad, Or at least maybe BAD.... by poor thinking...... NOT that their hearts are BAD............

MY MAIN POINT IS....... A rotten 'apple' may spoil the bunch.............

But isn't it unfair in your opinion.... That other 'apples' suffer because of that ONE BAD APPLE'??????????????????

Wow, you really do enjoy your question marks and extended ellipses don't you.

Archived