Obtaining Thai Elite visa did you use an agent?

For those who purchased a Thai Elite visa IN Thailand did you use one of the listed agents on the website? Is an agent required, and which did you use?

Is it possible to pay for the TE visa with a credit card? I have sufficient cash available but could be interesting to use one of my reward credit cards to score points.

https://www.thailandelite.com/agents?locate=en&popup=false

An agent is not required.  If you have minimal computer skills you can apply through their website quite easily.  I used my credit card to pay the 1,000,000 baht fee back in April, and got lots of points or doing so.

I had some issues you can read about if you want to search the forum's history.  Really incompetency on the sales agent at Elite and a much lower customer service experience you can expect in the Western World, but this is Thailand so expect a Thai experience.

• Like 1

I didn't use an agent, if you go straight to their website you can start the application process with an email to the sales department telling them you want to join.

You will need to print out an application form which they email to you, then scan the entire multi page form back into your computer after you've filled it out and signed / dated wherever it needs signing and dating and email it to them along with the other information they also request.

They also want to see scans of a passport photo, the usual pages in your passport which are the ID page, your current visa (if any) the current entry stamp along with the current permission to stay stamp which could be different if you've extended.

I also scanned the TM6 (departure card) which will be in your passport since you arrived, my current address registration receipt from the bottom of a TM30 form and the current 90 day report just in case they needed it.

To start the ball rolling I would suggest emailing [email protected]

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 1