Loss of Nipples

JimmyTheMook

Many in Pattaya know this vicious curve from Buddha Hill, a friend went down on it and got very severe road rash - the extent of which rubbed both of his nipples off.

Now said nipples are long gone and he was given different opinions in getting them back and I was wondering if anyone here has some nipple experience?

1st option was plastic surgery to replace the nips @ quite a substantial cost - what's the going rate for 2 nips these days in Pattaya?

2nd option was just the brute resilience of the human body and our evolutionary process i.e. he was told the nips will actually

grow back after the scabbing healed.

IMG_2299 (1).jpeg

Some women who have survived breast cancer have had their nipples tattooed, after they lost the originals due to the breast removal operation. A good artist can give it a 3D effect.

But if he goes to the wrong one he might end up with two smiley faces.

4 hours ago, neeray said:

Do they really serve any purpose on a man?

Why not just be thankful that you woke up this morning and were happy to have everything else still in place and working.

My wife and others love playing with them, I kinda like it too. I am lucky enough to have 3 of them. Bonus!

Whether it woll grow back depends on how complete the removal was. Give it time. Can always go for surgery later if desired.

Note that while nipple reconstruction surgery can get good cosmetic result it does not ususlly restore normal sensation.

Archived