Rising cost of living top concern of majority of people: poll

webfact

55 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

In the big cities of Thailand where there are Makro and other supermarkets, there is also a wholesale market.
In any case in Udon Thani there is one which is also almost next to Makro.
Go shopping at the wholesale market of Udon if you live there and you will see the difference, the huge difference in price you will pay compared to any big store or even compared to the market of your city or village.
Colossal difference that will do good to your wallet.

Many thanks, unfortunately – well, luckily for me – I live on an island with no wholesale market, just a few wholesale stores (mainly booze) and Makro, which is actually very good, as they are focused on food and hotel/restaurant supplies.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, khunPer said:

The first stand is often little more expensive on market, because you don't need to walk that long to get, what you need.

Different prices and quotes show that there are competition, and no price cartel between sellers.

????

I know, many times the same owner has several stands or even several shops in a street...

It was funny, after she said 180 baht i walked to another stand connected to hers...immediatly she run to that stand and grabbed a pomello to show me..but then i got interested in the cashew nuts from another vendor and bought those without looking at the first lady anymore...

When i had my pomelo for 120 i walked along the first lady so she could see it. I'll never buy from her again and no others who won't show the price.

Archived