Trump touts his 'very' good health after unscheduled medical check

webfact

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

It's early stage Windmill Cancer.

That's my post of the day.........thanks. It's obviously the climate change hoax that is causing the windmills to rotate in such an unfortunate way.

I still wonder every day how we have ended up in a world where witnesses can be intimidated, and whistle blowers can have their lives threatened, by a US president, and somehow this gangster behavior is acceptable. 

The Presidents health may be damaged by "Bone spur revenge", they are no longer accepting responsibility for him.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

"And they say..."

It's early stage Windmill Cancer.

Nah, can't see this stand-up comedian making a living like this......too pathetic.

Yet someone said he was the POTUS, again nah, surely one has to have a brain for that role.......but then again, maybe not!

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not sure it’s a good idea to introduce talk of mental health into a discussion on Trump’s well being.

I thought he meant to book a spot at the observation window, to view Trump in his straight jacket when he loses his last remaining thread of sanity along with the election.

24 minutes ago, chokrai said:

I hope all you loony Liberals have a spot booked at your local nuthouse for the day after the election next year. I think they will be standing room only.

Personally I have no desire to join you base Trump supporters so thanks, but no thanks.

Let it never be said that ThaiVisa members lack a sense of humour.

The score on this thread seems to be 66/1.

I want to thank all fellow members for my smiles and chuckles for the day.

As for Trump (soon) gone but hopefully never forgotten.

Learning from experience is the most valuable lesson in life.

Never again. Please!

13 hours ago, champers said:

Get him out and bring in that whippersnapper Pence.

Trite as it may be to say that history repeats itself, I suspect he may throw his VP under the bus, same as Nixon did.

But it looks like they are getting close to what I suspect is what Pelosi was holding out for: the golden thread that ties DT to Putin.

16 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Trite as it may be to say that history repeats itself, I suspect he may throw his VP under the bus, same as Nixon did.

But it looks like they are getting close to what I suspect is what Pelosi was holding out for: the golden thread that ties DT to Putin.

Nice. I like that, "golden thread".

They are making no mention whatsoever of his psychological health. Has he ever really been diagnosed by a competent mental health practitioner. I would bet they would have quite a field day with him. 

My guess is that he would be pronounced a truly unstable non genius. 

18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Has anyone (independent of Trump’s cadre) had eyes on him since he went into hospital on Saturday or is he still missing from public view?

Good question. I don't think so. Maybe it's something trivial like a massive herpes sore on his lip. Remember he said his promiscuity was his personal Vietnam (no bone spurs). 

He does have a rally coming up but not until the 26th.

#WhereIsTrump is trending … 

Of course the current health situation of ANY sitting (and tweeting) president is of legitimate public concern as any president holds the most powerful office on the planet (for now). I suppose Mike Pence is the most interested though. 

Most likely a stroke. Now we can look for signs of a stroke like sudden confusion, trouble speaking, or difficulty understanding speech.

Um, well maybe more of these types of signs...

EX-OBAMA DOCTOR IS WORRIED ABOUT TRUMP'S ALLEGED INABILITY TO FIND WORDS, SUGGESTS HE'S HAVING 'SMALL STROKES'

"The worry that I have is maybe he's having small strokes," Scheiner said. "We've had that once before in the White House when Woodrow Wilson was president. His inability to find words is peculiar and has not been explained, and I think one has to think of it as a possible neurological issue."

35 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Please focus on Bernie Sanders, if health is so important.

Sick of MSM sly tactics and hypocrisy.

And of course their acolytes gobble it all up.

Trump has more energy than all these people combined.

And soooo handsome. And soooo virile. And soooo sexy. And such a genius and, and, and..........

1 minute ago, Silurian said:

Most likely a stroke. Now we can look for signs of a stroke like sudden confusion, trouble speaking, or difficulty understanding speech.

Um, well maybe more of these types of signs...I guess.

He doesn't really have a problem finding words. It's just that his vocabulary is limited to the same 5th grade level of 500 words over and over.

1 minute ago, zydeco said:

He doesn't really have a problem finding words. It's just that his vocabulary is limited to the same 5th grade level of 500 words over and over.

Um, yes he does. Over and over again. Many examples of this happening.

Case in point...

White House bafflingly claims Trump actually said 'oringes,' not 'oranges'

54 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Please focus on Bernie Sanders, if health is so important.

Sick of MSM sly tactics and hypocrisy.

And of course their acolytes gobble it all up.

Trump has more energy than all these people combined.

About your only post on this subject with which I can sort of agree on one point. Bernie is past it. His health is also a concern and I do not believe he is the man for the job for these very reasons.

As for Trump having energy, well no one can avoid answering the question or changing the subject faster than him. He is also super quick at firing off Tweets and blaming others.    

22 minutes ago, GarryP said:

About your only post on this subject with which I can sort of agree on one point. Bernie is past it. His health is also a concern and I do not believe he is the man for the job for these very reasons.

As for Trump having energy, well no one can avoid answering the question or changing the subject faster than him. He is also super quick at firing off Tweets and blaming others.    

And his arms are getting buff from attempting to throw his critics under the bus. Too bad, wasted effort on his part.

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

And when he learns new words he proudly repeats them many times, you know, such as with 'quid pro quo'. ????

1 hour ago, Saint Nick said:

Don't underestimate him!

He can also invent new words, like covfeve and foister!

Don't misunderestimate him surely (If you are a GOP president). 

Say what you like about Trump he hasn't claimed that the French have no word for Entrepreneur .............well not yet. 

He has however achieved something that no one else on the planet could do, which is make GWB look a reasonable President. 

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Has anyone (independent of Trump’s cadre) had eyes on him since he went into hospital on Saturday or is he still missing from public view?

I don't think he's been seen in public since his "routine" visit to Walter Reed.

There have been some tweets and re-tweets on his account but that doesn't mean much as third-parties often tweet for him.

I would think they'll have to wheel him out at some point, or fess up.

Archived