Trump touts his 'very' good health after unscheduled medical check

webfact

6 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Please focus on Bernie Sanders, if health is so important.

Sick of MSM sly tactics and hypocrisy.

And of course their acolytes gobble it all up.

Trump has more energy than all these people combined.

Without hesitation Bernie Sanders announced what his health problem was.

‘The most transparent President ever’ is lying about his health.

And there is more.

Bernie Sanders has never ever made the health of a political opponent an issue of discussion.

Trump meanwhile has.

Let him stew in it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Opportunity knocks?

45's health issues could be a convenient out and the beginning of national healing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/11/19/we-can-stop-this-entire-impeachment-process-right-now/

As I said earlier:

On 11/18/2019 at 12:05 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Waning Trump supporters looking for a reason not to back Trump but not yet able to divest themselves of their attachment to his politics of hate have just been handed a custom made ‘get out of Trump’ reason.

They can even say they stopped backing him to enable him to get out of the WH for some ‘well deserved’ rest.

Ditching Trump for his own good while not having to face up to their own poor choice.

Trump is fit for office both physically, mentally...and temperamentally.

He's outlived most of his detractors....McCain, Cummings....Bernie and Nadler

look shaky as hell. 

Find something else to whinge about....(talking to WAPO here)....an opinion post

by Jennifer Rubin....MSNBC commentator...LOLLLLL.

On 11/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, JHolmesJr said:

Trump is fit for office both physically, mentally...and temperamentally.

He's outlived most of his detractors....McCain, Cummings....Bernie and Nadler

look shaky as hell. 

Find something else to whinge about....(talking to WAPO here)....an opinion post

by Jennifer Rubin....MSNBC commentator...LOLLLLL.

Donald get back to your Twitter you're wasting your time on here. Oh and eat more salad and get out a bit more. ????

On 11/18/2019 at 10:58 PM, Silurian said:

Um, yes he does. Over and over again. Many examples of this happening.

Case in point...

White House bafflingly claims Trump actually said 'oringes,' not 'oranges'

Absolutely fake news!

It's a witch hunt, there was no collusion, no quid pro quo, the phone call was perfect.  Not only that there was no quid pro quo, no collusion, it's a witch hunt.  Fake news!  It is YOU who keep repeating the same words!  No puppet, no puppet, YOU'RE the puppet!

22 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

Happy to hear the CIC is a healthy, happy man.  After all, he’s preparing to remain in office until 2024.  

Normally I'm not a fan of mummifying leaders, ala Lenin, Mao and Ho, but if Trump wants to be placed in a glass coffin and propped up in the Oval office for 5 years then why not go along with a senile old man's dying wish.  As long as it has some sort of cloth cover so it can only be viewed on special occasions - like the daily "laugh at the idiot" ceremony, and the annual "never again" reminder, without nauseating the next occupant.  The Russian flag would be a suitable choice to drape over the sarcophagus, as it got him into the White House in the first place, and did its best to cover him while he was POTUS.  

30 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Normally I'm not a fan of mummifying leaders, ala Lenin, Mao and Ho, but if Trump wants to be placed in a glass coffin and propped up in the Oval office for 5 years then why not go along with a senile old man's dying wish.  As long as it has some sort of cloth cover so it can only be viewed on special occasions - like the daily "laugh at the idiot" ceremony, and the annual "never again" reminder, without nauseating the next occupant.  The Russian flag would be a suitable choice to drape over the sarcophagus, as it got him into the White House in the first place, and did its best to cover him while he was POTUS.  

You need a change of perspective, and perhaps a bit of education.  I’m assuming by your post you’re unfamiliar with a few things regarding the US presidency. The US president can only serve two elected terms.  Upon re-election, the end of the second term for the current CIC would be January 2024. Not all US presidents lie in state in The Capitol.  This could be circumvented at the request of the deceased.  No recent president would ever lie in state in the White House.  As for references to other nations, including Russia and the collusion fantasy, I see either delusion, or failed hopes and dreams, on your part.  Have a nice life. 

1 hour ago, ballpoint said:

if Trump wants to be placed in a glass coffin and propped up in the Oval office for 5 years then why not go along with a senile old man's dying wish

It strikes me as odd. You have Sanders who recently had a heart attack, but no speculation of imminent death is made by MSM. You have Biden who seemingly doesn't know where he is - or even who he is at times, although this goes unmentioned by MSM. You have Clinton that had to be carried around by burly minders whenever she had a seizure, but this was downplayed as conspiracy even though dozens of medical emergencies were captured on film. And then we have Trump - who had a medical checkup, and MSM and the dems assure us like in the post above that he is "dying".

You just couldn't make this nonsense up. Hope Trump lives for another 50 years and gets to put his stamp on worldwide politics for the rest of his long life. 

1 hour ago, Ramen087 said:

You need a change of perspective, and perhaps a bit of education.  I’m assuming by your post you’re unfamiliar with a few things regarding the US presidency. The US president can only serve two elected terms.  Upon re-election, the end of the second term for the current CIC would be January 2024. Not all US presidents lie in state in The Capitol.  This could be circumvented at the request of the deceased.  No recent president would ever lie in state in the White House.  As for references to other nations, including Russia and the collusion fantasy, I see either delusion, or failed hopes and dreams, on your part.  Have a nice life. 

Sorry, you're saying that your post was serious?  Why that's hilarious.  I thought it was some kind of joke, like all the ones on the Trump impeachment threads.

Archived