BANGKOK
WorriedNoodle

10mbps unlimited for 200THB/month

13 minutes ago, Curt1591 said:

My estimate is not what I think. The estimate was something I picked up from a couple searches. The couple sites I looked at both estimated 40+ hours.

At home, I am riding 500 Mbps up and down. I don't use 4G there. Just during this reply, while multitasking, I've used up over 10 GBs.

When I'm out and about, I am usually too busy to spend any time on my phone. I use the 4G for research on the go, looking for answers, not so much for entertainment.

I forgot to mention the package also comes with a wifi password. At most restaurants, malls, and other public places, AIS has pretty wide coverage. So, when I am sitting around, bored, I use the free wifi. I rarely need 4G. 

I have never been one to concern myself with whatever "everyone else" is doing. That's has never been a selling point for me. 

I'm a couple weeks into my first month and I' not even at 1 GB. But, I am up 60 minutes on calls. I would have already gotten screwed.

Don't think I will chuck my sim and start again. 
---------

Every plan isn't for everyone. I researched plans, analyzed my usage, and decided this worked for me. It's not a "mine's bigger than your's" kinda thing. It's simply another option.

"I'm a couple weeks into my first month and I' not even at 1 GB."

The period you've used is not important, it's how many hours you've used it. About 1,5 month ago,my WiFi died,and I had to use mobildata (4G). 500MB gone real fast. 

32 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

"I'm a couple weeks into my first month and I' not even at 1 GB."

The period you've used is not important, it's how many hours you've used it. About 1,5 month ago,my WiFi died,and I had to use mobildata (4G). 500MB gone real fast. 

Let me explain ... 

I have had a a 4GB data / 200 minute plan. I have had this plan for a couple of weeks. During that time, i have only used 575.24 MB to be exact. for the next couple weeks, I have 3,24.76 MBs left. Calling minutes, I'm down to 140 minutes.

IMG_2195.jpg

8 hours ago, Max69xl said:

How much mobile data do you actually need every month? Do you sit playing with your Facebook account 10 hours a day?  

Last time I was staying at the inlaws house where they don't have or want broadband, so I checked my DTAC sim usage and found I had got through over 120GB data in 4 weeks or less. We used it as a hotspot with an IPTV service streaming off of it several hours a day as well. Never use FB btw.