Khon Kaen bus to Roi Et

StewB1

Flying into Khon Kaen and have found the public transit site for around Khon Kaen no problem at KKtransit. (Is exact change required on public transit bus and if so how much from Airport to the bus terminal?)

Where I could use help is:

1) Confirming the bus terminal taking me from Khon Kaen to Roi et is at either the new or old terminal?

2) Also maybe more important trying to find a website with accurate information on bus scheduling from Khon Kaen to Roi et.

Any assistance is very much appreciated.????

1 hour ago, JustinCredible said:

I understand that only Bus Terminal 3 (New) is operational now.

Can confirm Pink Bus - departs every hour and takes 2.5.hours. Full details here: https://www.thailandee.com/en/transportation-thailand/bus/buses-from-khon-kaen-to-roi-et

I too had heard that only Baw-Khaw-Saw 3 is operational, but I didn't want to put it in print as I can't cite a source.

4 hours ago, JustinCredible said:

I understand that only Bus Terminal 3 (New) is operational now.

Last visited in September.

Very busy with multiple buses within northeast and other routes.

Definitely the station to use.

Can't help with exact schedule.

Just see that the routes from Khon Kaen eastward go at least once per hour (6 AM to 7 PM roughly).

But not necessary to wait for hourly pink bus to Roi-et, as other buses leaving in the direction of Yasothon and Ubon pass through Roi-Et and leave intermittently from BorKor Sor. Usually, no need to wait more than 20 mins max for a bus going that way, if you know how to look and can speak some Thai.

Archived