Koh Samui: Berserk Russian arrested after swimming butt naked onto luxury yacht

webfact

Koh Samui: Berserk Russian arrested after swimming butt naked onto luxury yacht

6pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

An out of control Russian national was taken into custody after swimming naked onto a yacht at the Seatran ferry terminal in Bang Rak Bay on Koh Samui on Sunday evening. 

A member of the public called 191 and local police and tourist police responded. 

They got in a long tail boat and found 34 year old "Alexander" rummaging around naked for a key on a luxury yacht moored in the marina area. 

He had swum there after ditching his clothes on the pier. 

Officers chased him around the yacht until he was taken into custody. 

A pair of shorts were found but the Russian still resisted meaning that cuffs were necessary, reported Manager. 

He was then taken away in a vehicle to the tourist police HQ to calm down. 

He said he had been arguing with his wife and wanted to get things off his chest.

Police thought there was more to his escapade than high jinks - they think drugs were involved.

He was charged with creating a public disturbance and held while they waited for the owner of the yacht to show up to see if they would be adding criminal damage to the rap sheet. 

Source: Manager Online

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-18

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Another fantastic promotion of the foreigners reputation in Thailand. The idiots manage to od it on a daily basis, and not one time. It´s a multitude of regular maniacs thta are still beeing let in to the country. 

So many typos one wonders if you are shaking when you have your rants against visitors to Thailand. 

Why do you insist on your policy to rat every visitor with the same shrub?

Rooster

45 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

So many typos one wonders if you are shaking when you have your rants against visitors to Thailand. 

Rooster

Sorry for the typos. ???? Not really relevant, due to that you seem to understand enough to reply.

However, I do not see all visitors the same way. Most of the visitors in Thailand and expats in Thailand are taking care of business. What I do, is insisting on thtat the ones. which are far too many, that act like idiots or overstay as well breaks the law in other ways are a shame for the rest of us. That is something I believe beginning to have a negative impact on how Immigration and the rest of the population judge all of us.

I other words, I have no rant against regular visitors to Thailand. Just the ones I mentioned above. Therefore no shakes at all. Just big fatty fingers that doesn´t fit the keyboard. ???? 

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

Lots of the Ruskies in the news lately. 

I saw more US citizens in the news: one opened the door in a plane, one shouted racist to Thais and one touched kids near a school. A naked swimming Russian made the smallest problem.

19 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

I saw more US citizens in the news: one opened the door in a plane, one shouted racist to Thais and one touched kids near a school. A naked swimming Russian made the smallest problem.

Yes but many Americans as well and yes t here have been many Russians in the news. Did not know the kid on the plane was American, but you forgot about the US escaped drug prisoner in Pattaya.

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Another fantastic promotion of the foreigners reputation in Thailand. The idiots manage to od it on a daily basis, and not one time. It´s a multitude of regular maniacs thta are still beeing let in to the country. 

Back in the real world there are way more many Thais doing crazier things daily but of course that's not splashed all over whatever to feed  the bad foreigner narrative of the current Govt.

2 hours ago, Jane Dough said:

Rooster

Because he is a <deleted>, pure and simple.

2 hours ago, Jane Dough said:

Rooster

I see what you did there, very clever. ???? 

Well, Just Last week they said, they are happy to have the Russians back.

I remember, there was a time when Russians occupied East Germany and murdered over 50 people who where on a peacefully demonstration for some more freedom.

And now??? These people behave like this.

They also threatened West Germany for may decades. 

I never, and will never like them.

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

My god - do you ever wind your neck in? Complete barely coherent drivel. 

9 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

My god - do you ever wind your neck in? Complete barely coherent drivel. 

So, that means you approve to crazed foreigners running naked and beeing arrested by the police, and you also belive that it doesn´t build on the already tarnished reputation of the foreigners in Thailand. Good on you!

58 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Back in the real world there are way more many Thais doing crazier things daily but of course that's not splashed all over whatever to feed  the bad foreigner narrative of the current Govt.

If Thais do crazier things in their own country, is totally irrelevant. I am a foreigner, and I am concerned about things that can affect my reputation.

Archived