90 Day Online Report Instant Confirmation

I did my 90 Day report online today , this being my 17th successful 90 Day online report , i myself have never experienced any problems with this 90 Day Online reporting , today i was quite amazed at the speed of the service , i received confirmation within 2 minutes by email from Immigration Bureau as below   

Dear Mr. xxxxx xxxxxxx
ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

I read a lot of people have problems with this online reporting , but fortunately for me i have found it very efficient and easy to use .

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, chris_samui said:

i am using the online since2016 (the very beginning), never had a problem, even with a new passport.

I have a new passport and it wont work for me, the old passport 

it worked OK, have you been outside the country with your new

passport ?, as i understand that's what i must do to be able to

report online, just posted it in today.

regards worgeordie

I could not complete the online TM30 because it needed information from my TM6 Arrival card which the Thai immigration officer kept when I through Immigration at the Bangkok airport and gave me my TM6 Departure card. What do I do to complete the online TM30 since I do not have my TM6 Arrival card?

27 minutes ago, Michael Norman said:

gave me my TM6 Departure card. What do I do to complete the online TM30 since I do not have my TM6 Arrival card

TM6 Arrival/Departure Card. Same card, same data entry number for both.

Unless you lose it, get a new one and then try to depart before you arrive on the new one I guess! If that's the case, keep whichever one the IO gives you back. IO's love joking around.

Edited by UncleMhee

20 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I have a new passport and it wont work for me, the old passport 

it worked OK, have you been outside the country with your new

passport ?, as i understand that's what i must do to be able to

report online, just posted it in today.

regards worgeordie

I think it will be ok with a new passport if you do the first 90 days report at Immigration. Then it should work online.

19 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

I think it will be ok with a new passport if you do the first 90 days report at Immigration. Then it should work online.

Not correct. 

After getting a new passport the 90 day report system will not let you get past page one due the database it accesses will not have record of your new passport number. It requires leaving the country and re-entering the  for it to work. This has been discussed many times.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Not correct. 

After getting a new passport the 90 day report system will not let you get past page one due the database it accesses will not have record of your new passport number. It requires leaving the country and re-entering the  for it to work. This has been discussed many times.

Are you talking about the manual 90 days report system or the online report? 

16 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Why wouldn't they use same database for manual and online reporting? 

Local immigration offices maintain a local system for 90 day reporting. Reports done online are sent to them for approval and are recorded on the local system.

37 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Local immigration offices maintain a local system for 90 day reporting. Reports done online are sent to them for approval and are recorded on the local system.

It should be very easy to have one database and never do anything locally.