Arcuri says she had 'very special relationship' with Johnson

snoop1130

23 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Will this change anything? I doubt it. We all knew that our pm is a spineless cheat and a liar. That he facilitated the transfer of Public funds into the pocket of his floozie will probably make no difference either - is there anything more morally bankrupt than a tory politician? 

Jennifer Arcuri admits four-year affair with serial love cheat Boris Johnson

Not sure. But please keep us posted.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:12 PM, snoop1130 said:

Arcuri said: “I’m not going to answer that question but as you can tell there was a very special relationship there.”

she's looking for attention or they need to divert our attention from something else, nothing more nothing less.... 555 although I detest the BJ and his cronies BS that lady made a similar comment some time ago, not credible at all, if she has something to say just say it, call a cat a cat or a dog a dog but ""a very special relationship"" can be anything and everything

• Thanks 1

The BBC seems remarkably quiet on the fact that our Prime Minister appears to have embezzled a six figure sum of public money, transferring it into the pocket of the pole dancing girl 20-odd years younger than himself, with whom he had an affair while his then wife was having treatment for cancer. Are standards in public life no longer relevant? 

Boris acts with 'honesty and integrity' says No. 10 despite Arcuri sex on sofa claims

20210330_071250.jpg

Another day passed and still nothing on the main news channels or the national press. 

To any non Brits, this is fact: Boris Johnson, our country's prime minister, took about $170,000 of taxpayers' money and gave it to his mistress while his then wife was battling cancer. 

Our national press is refusing to cover the story - that is the reality of modern day UK. Our government is the most corrupt in memory and our press is too compliant to do a thing about it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

Another day passed and still nothing on the main news channels or the national press. 

To any non Brits, this is fact: Boris Johnson, our country's prime minister, took about $170,000 of taxpayers' money and gave it to his mistress while his then wife was battling cancer. 

Our national press is refusing to cover the story - that is the reality of modern day UK. Our government is the most corrupt in memory and our press is too compliant to do a thing about it. 

I've changed my mind. Please don't keep us posted.

• Haha 1