Gordon Ramsay 'paid Ed Sheeran £500,000' to perform at daughter Tilly’s 18th birthday

snoop1130

Gordon Ramsay 'paid Ed Sheeran £500,000' to perform at daughter Tilly’s 18th birthday

1_RAMSAY.jpg

Gordon Ramsay reportedly 'spent £500,000' on the entertainment for daughter Tilly's 18th birthday bash last week (Image: Instagram)

Gordon Ramsay reportedly 'spent £500,000' on the entertainment for daughter Tilly's 18th birthday bash last week.

The TV chef, 53, paid the massive amount to Ed Sheeran so that he would perform for Tilly's milestone birthday as the Shape of You hitmaker is her favourite artist.

“Tilly’s bash was next level. It was clear Gordon had spared no expense in making sure it really was a night to remember,' a party insider told The Sun.

“Ed is Tilly’s favourite singer so it meant the world to her that he was there, even though his set didn’t come cheap.

Full Story: https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/gordon-ramsay-paid-ed-sheeran-20903742

8 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Gordon Ramsay reportedly 'spent £500,000' on the entertainment for daughter Tilly's 18th birthday bash last week.

That must have left a bad taste in the mouths of all those who lost their jobs when his empire collapsed. Good job he managed to get some cash out before it went down.

10 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

That must have left a bad taste in the mouths of all those who lost their jobs when his empire collapsed. Good job he managed to get some cash out before it went down.

Are you thinking of Jamie Oliver?

20 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

What empire ???????

24 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

He has a net worth of 190 million, doubt this little birthday bash put much of a dent in his wallet.

23 minutes ago, SteveK said:
34 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Are you thinking of Jamie Oliver?

Ha ha, I must be. What an ignoramus I am. They both taste the same anyway.

31 minutes ago, Denim said:

These pop stars. Blokes got zillions. Could either have done it for free as a friendly gesture or if not a fan of Ramsey ( understandable ) then declined the offer.

Doing what he did is his career, why should he give up the (probably, considering it's reported in a red top rag, wildly exaggerated) £500k?   Does Ramsay comp all his 'friends'?

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:
34 minutes ago, Seismic said:
55 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

What empire ???????

What collapse?

What cash?"

Just now, Classic Ray said:

I wonder what would have happened if he’d asked her “you can either have Ed Sheeran singing at your party or sponsor a hundred children’s education and school meals to provide for their future?”

She'd choose Ed.

Well done for him and sorting a great birthday for his daughter.

He can afford it.

Wish my Dad paid for the Ramones to come and play my 18th !

People with money can buy shhh it ! Are you all jelous cos you no hab ?

we must attack the rich!!!!  Bill Gates spent 100 million on a house!!!   These young CEOs must make no more than 10,000 and send me the rest.  500,000 is too much if you ask the internet expert who nobody in the world knows but who somehow has all the answers.  if i made a billion dollars, i would give it all away and spend only 11 dollars on a party.  not.  come on...

41 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

I wonder what would have happened if he’d asked her “you can either have Ed Sheeran singing at your party or sponsor a hundred children’s education and school meals to provide for their future?”

She’d have chosen Ed Sheeran.

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

You just admitted that you do not know anything about, class, cooking or taste, just by bringing second class Jamie into the same sentence as Ramsey.

So, yeah! Your second sentence is totally correct. ????

52 minutes ago, Matzzon said:
2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

You just admitted that you do not know anything about, class, cooking or taste, just by bringing second class Jamie into the same sentence as Ramsey.

So, yeah! Your second sentence is totally correct. ????

Edited 51 minutes ago by Matzzon

Quite right. I don't watch TV, so only hear these names in passing. I only know know they're both involved in cooking on TV - or is that wrong as well?

22 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Quite right. I don't watch TV, so only hear these names in passing. I only know know they're both involved in cooking on TV - or is that wrong as well?

No, that is correct. But, the quality and finess between these guy are miles apart. To make it simple you could compare Jamie to a man bulldozing a rainforest, while Gordon is the food surgeon with all the precise tools nessecary.

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

No, that is correct. But, the quality and finess between these guy are miles apart. To make it simple you could compare Jamie to a man bulldozing a rainforest, while Gordon is the food surgeon with all the precise tools nessecary.

I thought Gordon Ramsay was the one who swears a lot and is very rude to people?

Archived