Is Non-O from UK Possible

1 hour ago, UKresonant said:

Yes that's what I do as well, and never go to Thailand more than 90 days per trip. The coverage for medical is so high, I believe I would be expired, long before the limit was expended ????. But even though it is a no-excess policy, I would still pay any outpatient in Thailand by cash or debit card (even if I could get an effective Thai policy as well). I always view insurance as a thing to use as a last resort...

I have max 60 day trip. Like you I never claim for outpatient even when I had a motorcycle accident because I want the insurance for any big problem not minor stuff such as grazes and stitches.  I used to use Tesco (no longer available) but now use the Post Office - good value, excellent cover and includes motorcycles providing you have a UK motorcycle licence.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, UKresonant said:

That was similar to the RTE London, website, it asked for Income showing 3 months bank statements, 2018 £1400/month and first half of 2019 £1500/ month (pre-evisa days). But this was not actually enforced for the married 1 year non-0 ME, (the financial pack just came back with the passport). The income requirement listed on the website was the same as the retired requirement at those times 

10 hours ago, UKresonant said:

That was similar to the RTE London, website, it asked for Income showing 3 months bank statements, 2018 £1400/month and first half of 2019 £1500/ month (pre-evisa days). But this was not actually enforced for the married 1 year non-0 ME, (the financial pack just came back with the passport). The income requirement listed on the website was the same as the retired requirement at those times 

Was your one a 1 year Longstay non-O ME as a pensioner? (UK also had the facility for non-O ME by showing a state pension letter).

I remember printing off the >£1400/m at the start of Jan 2019 and I think it was the next day I noticed it changed to £1500 ????, I had to advance a payment ~£40 ! in for that current month and reprint the summary and the part of month Jan bank statement. 

I remember printing off the >£1400/m at the start of Jan 2019 and I think it was the next day I noticed it changed to £1500 ????, I had to advance a payment ~£40 ! in for that current month and reprint the summary and the part of month Jan bank statement. 

Yes, it was a Non-O longstay. Previous Year we needed to show only 5000€.

• Thanks 1