BANGKOK
sunnyboy2018

No kids venues such as resorts, hotels and restaurants.

i believe the 'devils den' in pattaya is adults only.

seriously though. Thailand and indeed pattaya is being marketed as a family friendly resort. there are places where children and pets are obviously not allowed, and many places they are.

are you talking about segregation or a new style of apartheid where areas of the beach are set aside for families and other areas for mongers ? maybe markation of 7/11's , certain ones for families, others for adults only ?

best you keep to the gogo's, although some are borderline on the ages of the girls

• Haha 1

The only time I've seen Adult only hotels has been in the Caribbean and Jamaica I've stayed in a couple 

Edited by ChipButty

56 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

The only time I've seen Adult only hotels has been in the Caribbean and Jamaica I've stayed in a couple 

Noisy families with bad kids are so selfish so adult only hotels seem logical as do adult only flights.

• Like 1

I know only place who don't accept old grumpy people. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Excellent idea. Other people's kids are a pestilence best avoided.

Anywhere that bans the disruptors gets my money.

I've never flown an airline that bans the monsters, but I'd use it if an available choice.

I think Japan Airways is creating no baby areas but not whole flights...mores the pity.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Theres a whole resort in Pattaya.  No kids no pets allowed. I dont think babies should be allowed on planes for example. Parents are just so selfish sometimes and so disrespectful of others.

Parents that allow their little darlings to disrupt other people's lives should be fined, and banned from flying with them.

Something that makes me really angry in LOS is when antisocial parents put their horror on a seat on public transport so an adult can't use it. I've even seen antisocial parents in London do that on the tube.

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Parents that allow their little darlings to disrupt other people's lives should be fined, and banned from flying with them.

Something that makes me really angry in LOS is when antisocial parents put their horror on a seat on public transport so an adult can't use it. I've even seen antisocial parents in London do that on the tube.

And in the bus seats for the elderly and disabled.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Those links are good. I just wish there were more  and included restaurants. I had to stop going to the Harvester Pub in Bangkok cos of kids running riot during sunday lunches.