U.S. softens stance on Israeli settlements, draws Palestinian outrage

webfact

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Well that's the false rant of all false rants!

Israel is the largest recipient of US aid. Almost 3 times more than Egypt. Using it to buy arms is far more reprehensible than using it for humanitarian reasons.

You're doing your beloved Israel no favours with your rants. You're just making them look more and more reprehensible.

As i said, do not let facts get in a way of yet another false rant ????

For 2017, fiscal data published on the official American government website showed that out of a total of $49 billion in US foreign aid Israel received $3.2 billion. In the same year Arab and Muslim countries received more than $20 billion of American taxpayer money. The biggest recipients were Afghanistan with $5.7 billion followed by Kuwait with $4.5 billion and Iraq with $3.7 billion.https://honestreporting.com/us-foreign-aid-israel/

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

As i said, do not let facts get in a way of yet another false rant ????

For 2017, fiscal data published on the official American government website showed that out of a total of $49 billion in US foreign aid Israel received $3.2 billion. In the same year Arab and Muslim countries received more than $20 billion of American taxpayer money. The biggest recipients were Afghanistan with $5.7 billion followed by Kuwait with $4.5 billion and Iraq with $3.7 billion.https://honestreporting.com/us-foreign-aid-israel/

My figures were for the latest fiscal year. I've already posted it.

Yours was from honestreporting. com. Strapline: "Defending Israel From Media Bias".

Say no more.

7 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Yours was from honestreporting. com. Strapline: "Defending Israel From Media Bias".

Say no more.

Here, previous fiscal year 2017 https://explorer.usaid.gov/ Pakistan and Afghanistan are larger.  So you got one year.

More important, Israel aid pales compared total ME/Arab aid. By your way of thinking, the ME/Arab countries would have used their US Aid to destroy Israel by now!

10 minutes ago, rabas said:

Here, previous fiscal year 2017 https://explorer.usaid.gov/ Pakistan and Afghanistan are larger.  So you got one year.

More important, Israel aid pales compared total ME/Arab aid. By your way of thinking, the ME/Arab countries would have used their US Aid to destroy Israel by now!

In the cases of Iraq and Afganistan, the bulk of the money is for the deployment of US troups into those countries. Remove that and they're well down the list. Pakistan well down the list, circa. 800m.

37 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Say no more.

Do not know how discrediting source without providing any alternative makes your point any more valid

4 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

I did provide an alternative, which you admitted to reading.

How does your source prove arabs got less than israel or that aid to israel is any less conditional to be spent in US where as other places its not. i am confused explain.

34 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

In the cases of Iraq and Afganistan, the bulk of the money is for the deployment of US troups into those countries. Remove that and they're well down the list. Pakistan well down the list, circa. 800m.

All of Israel's aid is classified as military aid so we can discount that to 0. Done!

6 hours ago, DaddyWarbucks said:

Spot on.

The old dream of Eretz Israel is dead as a door nail.

The radical Zionists are creating a one-state solution that will be the end of Israel as a Jewish homeland.

Live within your internationally recognized 1967 borders and stop stealing your neighbours land.

The whole world is against you.

Except the USA under Trump.

Posts and replies bickering about the following forum rule have been removed:

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

Archived