When only the best amulet will do! Deputy police chief survives Benz devastation

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I am sure that Mercedes engineers will be wringing their hair out once word of this gets to them. Stunning really that none of the villagers were able to make the connection between a very well built and safe car as opposed to a worthless lump of stone.

It was already a sought after amulet .So far from worthless and now very sought after. its value will increase considerably. The Amulet market is big business in Thailand if you know what you are looking for. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He fell asleep at 4.30 in the afternoon ??? When he was asleep, his foot must of went down hard on the gas to mangle a car like that. Cop driving a Merc S class   ???????    

I am sure that Mercedes engineers will be wringing their hair out once word of this gets to them. Stunning really that none of the villagers were able to make the connection between a very well built

But this was a Benx.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, GoFaster said:

So what is the difference apart from the faith of the wearer between an amulet,a crucifix and a Star of David ? I see a lot of derision of amulets but not the other two symbols of hope

When was the last time either of the latter two were given any credibility for a wearers stupidity?

As for the car, my first thought was that it must have been a 'cut-and-shut' write off to have disintegrated in that manner.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I am sure that Mercedes engineers will be wringing their hair out once word of this gets to them. Stunning really that none of the villagers were able to make the connection between a very well built and safe car as opposed to a worthless lump of stone.

Worthless lump of stone ??? This sentence will give you 20 years of bad luck 😁

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, billd766 said:

I am sure that Mercedes Benz don't know that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_S-Class

Mercedes have been building the S200 since 1972 and they are still building then in 2019.

The Mercedes-Benz S-Class, formerly known as Sonderklasse (German for "special class", abbreviated as "S-Klasse"), is a series of full-size luxury sedans and limousines produced by the German automaker Mercedes-Benz, a division of German company Daimler AG. The S-Class designation for top-of-the-line Mercedes-Benz models was officially introduced in 1972 with the W116, and has remained in use ever since.

The S-Class has debuted many of the company's latest innovations, including drivetrain technologies, interior features, and safety systems (such as the first seatbelt pretensioners).[5] The S-Class has ranked as the world's best-selling luxury sedan,[6] and its latest generation, the W222 S-Class, premiered in 2013. As in previous iterations, the W222 S-Class is sold in standard and long-wheelbase versions; I4, V6, V8, V12, diesel and hybrid powertrains are offered. All models built in Mexico or sold in the United States are available in long wheelbase only.

Looks like an old W140 S280 to me, although perhaps I'm wrong. Worth <deleted> all.

I also an unaware of any model called S200, ever.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, fruitman said:

I've seen plenty of wrecked Benzes in my life but never was one torn apart as this one...he must have been going vely fast.

Princess Di's wasn't as mangled as that

• Haha 1

My guess is that it is the car that saved him because these vehicles are designed to protect the owners’ and to make an accident less grievous when it comes to this kind of crashes. He should thank the car manufacturers.

• Like 1