Chiang Mai: Chinese tourists in Loy Krathong rebellion - claim "disgraceful" rip off by Thai company

webfact

19 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I have been around Thailand for about 30 years and never felt targetted for ripoffs. Such a perception is infantile and paranoid. Certainly what ever minor ripoffs I might have experienced are offset by the kindness, generosity and help I have received over the years. That you have not had such positive experiences is, no doubt, a reflection of your attitude and personality. You get what you deserve.

Oh god another one Have nice day I will not say anything Hey I got some advice for you, I go to Laos now and then take the bus across bridge To Laos I am a generous man really  I  am. You know Nothing about my personality mate so dont judge me. Ok my price on bus 75 baht Thai price 50 baht But to show you what a great guy and i just accept because I am a great guy But next time I will take the advice of Impluse and you and i will bargain with then so I can get same price as Thais Ok but god help me when i loook at 100 Thais waiting to get tickets with me me me attaitude look But at least i will keep u 2 happy How about that

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ubon farang said:

Oh god another one Have nice day I will not say anything Hey I got some advice for you, I go to Laos now and then take the bus across bridge To Laos I am a generous man really  I  am. You know Nothing about my personality mate so dont judge me. Ok my price on bus 75 baht Thai price 50 baht But to show you what a great guy and i just accept because I am a great guy But next time I will take the advice of Impluse and you and i will bargain with then so I can get same price as Thais Ok but god help me when i loook at 100 Thais waiting to get tickets with me me me attaitude look But at least i will keep u 2 happy How about that

First you tell the guy he knows nothing about you, then you continue on and confirm exactly what he said.    Reminds me of the old saying that everyone brightens up a room...  Some by entering and some by leaving.

Enjoy your stay among the folks you despise.

Archived