BANGKOK
snoop1130

Bangkok named most favourite leisure city by Business Traveller China magazine

1 minute ago, oldhippy said:

Suck it up bashers 😂 , Bangkok wins every award THAT IS FOR SALE out there  every year. No wonder the condo market has gone ballastic !

LOL what next , but but but they are all in transit LMAO!! I bet this thread doesnt go more than 3 pages unless I might just keep bumping it and it may go to 4 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, madmen said:

LOL what next , but but but they are all in transit LMAO!! I bet this thread doesnt go more than 3 pages unless I might just keep bumping it and it may go to 4 

Business men like BKK for it being a top leisure city.

What do business men concider to be likeable leisure activities?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

Business men like BKK for it being a top leisure city.

What do business men concider to be likeable leisure activities?

Same as anywhere else .

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

Sorry what rubbish. Having been an expat on and off since 2002 having lived and worked in Bangkok and seeing first hand it's decline. All the cheering by the usual suspect posters sorry but as Scott Kilmore says if you believe ratings by magazines your mad as they are paid to advertise. If you love walking about in malls then OK but would I let my children on ANY Thai fun park ride NEVER. That survey is as believable as Unicorns and the tooth fairy.... I will believe my own eyes and experience, I will believe people who actually live in Thailand and have more worldly experience than an army barracks etc. Lol deluded. 

Lets ignore china bussiness magazine with a circulation of millions and beleive some random annonymous internet dude called Sotty 🤣🤣  God I love Tv !!

• Sad 2

I bet the magazine said how cheap Bangkok is, and how food and hotels are affordable.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, madmen said:

Suck it up bashers 😂 , Bangkok wins every award out there  every year. No wonder the condo market has gone ballastic !

agree …...  every poll, every award, every good news report is not correct according to the Thai bashers.

Suck it up whingers & moaners. …. :cheesy:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2