Jump to content

Sweden drops Assange rape investigation after nearly 10 years


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was really just a ruse to engineer his extradition to the US. So there was no reason for him to hole up in an Embassy for years ... now they don’t need Sweden as he’s going to be sent there by th

He didnt fear the investigation. He even offered to be interviewed while in sweden. He even asked if it was ok to leave sweden. He offered an interview by camera which was refused.   it was

So he got indicted for false charges?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes June of this year.

 

So what was he hiding from these past 7 years from the prime of his life?

because he knew it would happen...eventually... no matter how long the wait, until all the scrabble pieces fell in to place for the Yanks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tifino said:

because he knew it would happen...eventually... no matter how long the wait, until all the scrabble pieces fell in to place for the Yanks.

So he conveniently hides in the Embassy of a nation with a stinking reputation on suppression of journalism and free speech.

 

When he could have simply gone back to Australia, where the government have said nothing he did broke their law, hence no extradition would be effective.

 

It is my belief Assange entered the Ecuadorian embassy as a publicity stunt that then got completely beyond his control.

 

The man’s an idiot.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So he conveniently hides in the Embassy of a nation with a stinking reputation on suppression of journalism and free speech.

 

When he could have simply gone back to Australia, where the government have said nothing he did broke their law, hence no extradition would be effective.

 

It is my belief Assange entered the Ecuadorian embassy as a publicity stunt that then got completely beyond his control.

 

The man’s an idiot.

because JA knew; that to step one foot out on the street, meant he'd be putting his freedom up for ransom, to the highest bidder

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, tifino said:

because JA knew; that to step one foot out on the street, meant he'd be putting his freedom up for ransom, to the highest bidder

 

He knew nothing of the sort. 

 

There was no no extradition request, he could have chosen to have gone back home to Australia, instead he chose the theatrics of hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy.

 

You can’t fix stupid.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Absolutely shameful Sweden. You played your part in the corrupt harassment of Assange to please your US masters. 

Well, the place IS run by an avowedly feminist government. So no surprise there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rhyddid said:

Julian Assange is a free journalist who has reported war and several others crimes.

Julian Assange shall be immediately released and UK police juridical system shall feel shame of his illegal arrest (as he did not commit any crime in UK)  and present detention, indeed proved hwo UK is just a small puppet of US!

Release now Julian Assange !

https://jennifermarohasy.com/2019/04/free-julian-assange/

 

He did commit a crime in the UK. He failed to answer bail. That is actually quite a serious crime. That is why he was sent to prison, and why he will be kept in prison until any extradition requests are decided. Silly fellow...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...