BANGKOK
Elkski

Top spots for taking GF out NYE in BKK?

It looks like I will be in Bangkok for the new year.   Considering taking a non partying serious GF out for her first real NYE party night. 

Please give advice and approximate prices and clothing requirements because she will need a party dress because she only has the one I bought her before.   She is the darker-skinned Isaan gal and I don't want her to feel too intimidated by the hiso women but at the same time she has reason to be more proud about her future than most of the hi so women in Bangkok. And she is beautiful and more fit than  many half her age. 

For some reason when I land in Bangkok from Mountain Standard Time I become a zombie at 9 p.m. for the duration of my trip.  This year I will try to make it more like 11 p.m.

Off topic removed

Just because someone has never done something doesn't mean they may not like it.  Where do you imagine this discomfort comes from is it a class  distinction she feels? I just thought it would be nice to show someone what it's like to celebrate in a room full of nicely dressed people at midnight.  Maybe the countdown  a toast and midnight kiss. I'm not sure about Bangkok, when I've been to thai bars,  it's so crowded,  loud,  amd they stand around at their table and  dance inhibited and drink so much.   IT can be a rather  fun night at most USA  bars  on NYE.    It's a   fun bar  night like Halloween.  I just thought I would try to give her a fun new experience.   I don't think soi cowboy or Nana Plaza are on the menu for this night but the night I took her to crazy house they set us on the stools four feet from the stage stairs and it seemed to be a rather naked night at that! That was  a bit to much for her first time. 

Not sure on the cost but  I would say in the USA I could have a pretty fun time for 3,000 Baht at a bar.  they usually have a  cover charge on New Year's Eve. 

I could see a rooftop bar overlooking fireworks as fun.  She doesn't  drink and I only drink 1-2 drinks if any.  

Edited by Elkski
  • Sad 1

"It looks like I will be in Bangkok for the new year.   Considering taking a non partying serious GF out for her first real NYE party night. 

Please give advice and approximate prices and clothing requirements"

Only one sensible choice: Nana Entertainment Plaza. Clothing optional. Approximate price: up to you ka.

• Haha 1

The Banyan, fine food, cocktails and a high story viewing area for the fireworks. Red dawn? Bar on floor 55..cantilevered platform fine food and cocktails..just behind the sea world food court on siam square

Red Sky Restaurant New Year’s Eve Outdoor @ level 55th floor, 31 December 2019
8-Courses Gala Dinner served until 23.30 hrs at THB 16,555++ / 19,485.24 net per person
A complimentary bottle of G.H Mumm Grand Cordon Brut per couple
please contact us at diningcgcw@chr.co.th

ouch$$$

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Red Sky Restaurant New Year’s Eve Outdoor @ level 55th floor, 31 December 2019
8-Courses Gala Dinner served until 23.30 hrs at THB 16,555++ / 19,485.24 net per person
A complimentary bottle of G.H Mumm Grand Cordon Brut per couple
please contact us at diningcgcw@chr.co.th

ouch$$$

Same price u will find everywhere, octave rooftop, lebua, mahanakon, marriot 22 etc - they are all around 15-30k thb per person. 

500-1000 USD?  Amazing.  Wow to think that is ok?

• Haha 1

Nana or Soi Cowboy ….  she'll get into the party mood after a few bottles …. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1