how much is kilo of mango in pattaya

parafareno

On 11/20/2019 at 5:28 AM, scubascuba3 said:

it changes daily but usually around 50 baht a kilo in Soi Buakhao market

yes Tuesday saw 2 different stalls in the market one at 50 and one at 60 baht per kg. Sure there were probably others.

during past 12 mo I would say between 33 and 80 per kilo depending on season (i.e supply) and how much you buy. 

good supply you get 3kg for 100 incl the better tasting Yellow ones.

bad supply price tends to go to 70-80 kg for good quality ones. The orange 'cambodia' type still can get 3 for 100 most of the time

average over good and bad supply season for good yellow ones  I guess around 50 

where is that in pattaya, they have it for 100 the thai yellow mango, but the cambodian one is for like 60 bht....

i saw a guy in the street on dark side 2 days ago selling it for 40 bht.....

i need my mango, I am addicted to it....but cambodian cambo is not that good as thai.....so dunno why thai is always 100 bht

11 minutes ago, parafareno said:

where is that in pattaya, they have it for 100 the thai yellow mango, but the cambodian one is for like 60 bht....

i saw a guy in the street on dark side 2 days ago selling it for 40 bht.....

i need my mango, I am addicted to it....but cambodian cambo is not that good as thai.....so dunno why thai is always 100 bht

100 baht 3 kilos on cozy beach from the farmers trucks.

17 minutes ago, parafareno said:

what time? u have google map

Why would I need a map? I live there. Its on Pratumnak opposite big buddha, Soi Rachawaroon, AKA Soi Cozy beach which start near kasetsin soi 11. Just walk from the 7/11  on the corner down Soi CB towards the beach. There are a few fruit stalls and the farmers trucks turn up late morning.

12 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Why would I need a map? I live there. Its on Pratumnak opposite big buddha, Soi Rachawaroon, AKA Soi Cozy beach which start near kasetsin soi 11. Just walk from the 7/11  on the corner down Soi CB towards the beach. There are a few fruit stalls and the farmers trucks turn up late morning.

map for me, not for you, so I can check the location, lol

is cosy beach where the walking street starts?

On 11/19/2019 at 7:54 PM, parafareno said:

that is how i measure affordability to live in patts.

it was 40 bht years ago....how much is it now, the big yellow one in market? not in tesco or big c

Really? That´s scary! Please refrain from any kind of economical investments. Only Buddha knows what you will base your calculation on in that case. 

Archived